KOTCS Final Edit "Locked", Run-Time Announced...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not a bad time for post #7,000:

KOTCS is locked and now has a running-time: 2 hours & 20+ minutes (pending credits). Longest INDY flick yet.

Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Paramount, 5.21) is locked and runs around two hours and twenty-something minutes. Screened for the first time only recently (and apparently due to be shown "internally" once more early next week), the final elements will be sent to the printer next week, in part so the subtitled Cannes version can be prepared in time.

Discuss...

or a full cup of something new if he doesnt want to leave his seat.

Anyways, that sounds like a great run time. Maybe it wont have the plot holes of previous indy films.

Which was the implication thanks....:lol

If you go see this with your significant other then stop him/her from getting foundation drinks. My wife would definitely go to the bathroom then spend the next 15 minutes asking me what just happened when she was gone.

I know that I will be refraining from the huge drink when I see this movie. No freakin way will I leave for ANYTHING.

Funny thing, that happened to me when I saw Return of the King in the theater. Halfway through the film... my bladder said, "Hey Bro... I'm full..gotta go...NOW." I just crossed my legs and held it like a champ. Needless to say, when the film reached the multiple endings... my eyeballs were floating around in my head and I thought I was going to lose my mind. :lol

I'm blown away by this. It must be Spielberg's doing, no way if Lucas had a say would it be done anytime before 2 weeks to release :lol

Funny thing, that happened to me when I saw Return of the King in the theater. Halfway through the film... my bladder said, "Hey Bro... I'm full..gotta go...NOW." I just crossed my legs and held it like a champ. Needless to say, when the film reached the multiple endings... my eyeballs were floating around in my head and I thought I was going to lose my mind. :lol

When I first saw ROTK it was during Trilogy Tuesday and I had eaten all kinds of food but made sure I went before ROTK. However, there have been several movies where I was dying just like that.

Back