Lucas' Star Wars TV Show news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but my brother just called me telling me he was sent stuff to go to a casting for the show. He apparently could fit in one of 3 parts they were looking to cast.

A boss man to work with the sand people or a person who works with ewoks.

Just thought it might fit to put it here. I don't know if the parts are accurate since sometimes they give false info to keep it more secretive.

I will but unfortunately he doesn't think he can make it out to L.A. in time due to prior commitments.

He also mentioned that they might have said that FX or Spike had picked up the show but he wasn't sure. I'll have to ask him if he still has the message.

He did mention a director but I can't remember his name. I'll try to get the name from him again and write it down this time.

If anybody knows about how to get in touch with Lucasfilm for a TV show casting could you please tell me? THANK YOU so much.

I haven't a clue but my brother was contacted about it so I think they are looking for people that fit certain descriptions and contacting them directly or asking agents if they have any clients that fit and are not open auditions. I could be totally wrong.

Wow. My third cousin on my mothers side was contacted to clean the bathrooms of the PAs on one of the episodes!! Small world.

Not being sarcastic. I'm just so jealous. :(

I thought this was being shot in Australia? If they are casting and hiring directors out of SoCal it would seem that's not the case?

I will but unfortunately he doesn't think he can make it out to L.A. in time due to prior commitments.

He also mentioned that they might have said that FX or Spike had picked up the show but he wasn't sure. I'll have to ask him if he still has the message.

He did mention a director but I can't remember his name. I'll try to get the name from him again and write it down this time.

If they contacted him...why isn't he cancelling these prior commitments?! :)
Seriously, I'd cancel anything I had going on to be part of this show, unless I was locked into a contract on another project.

i haven't heard back from him yet but he seemed to think it was filming over here but that might have just been because they didn't say anything about going over seas.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a cover up but it also wouldn't surprise me if he throws ewoks in the show. remember there were the ewoks adventure movies and a cartoon show. Although if you base assumptions on that then you could also assume that eventually it will become a variety show. Who wouldn't want to see an hour long show of singing and dancing ewoks with some interludes of sandpeople doing stand up and the news. :rolleyes:

Anyone who knows anyone making the tv series whom I can send concept designs to, please PM me! I tried applying online but the position's closed, shucks!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Back