• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted: Medicom RAH 12" Daft Punk figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prefused

Super Freak
Reaction score
i haven't seen these guys on eBay for a long time.
anybody here got them? how much should i expect to pay?
DaftPunkHeidi.jpg
________
C208

Last edited:
Re: wanted: Medicom RAH 12" Daft Punk figures

They are not too well known in the US and not many seem to have made it over. I don't think it was a large production run either...

Well they really are expensive and you would have to have a lot of luck to get them at a good price. I was hunting these for a while too, but yeah....too rich for my blood.

I remember a few years ago places like ABCExpress had them for around $300 for the pair. But it was not a set that came up very often and I imagine they'll be a real pain to track down.

I actually like Daft Punk. The figures are cool but not something I'd want in my collection. Even if I could afford them. :D

I actually like Daft Punk. The figures are cool but not something I'd want in my collection. Even if I could afford them. :D
there's 2 kinds of people in the world--people who like daft punk, and people who love them.
i love their stuff and i feel i deserve some cool daft punk toys.

but, they're still not worth $700.
________
BRITISH COOKING

Last edited:
Back