Im a retard..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just picked up my darth maul pf to take it out of the room whilst I ripped up the carpet ( changing the room around ) and his arm fell straight off and all his fingers snapped. :banghead
I have glued them back and its decent enough I guess. I'm just lucky the whole arm didn't snap. I'm also under the impression the joint in that can't be very tight or mines a little funny.

BURTAL!!!... ive done that though... I was moving bowen vemon and didnt remove him from the base. he fell off the base X2 ( yes i was stupied enough to do it a second time) eventually one of his fingers cracked...

I just picked up my darth maul pf to take it out of the room whilst I ripped up the carpet ( changing the room around ) and his arm fell straight off and all his fingers snapped. :banghead
I have glued them back and its decent enough I guess. I'm just lucky the whole arm didn't snap. I'm also under the impression the joint in that can't be very tight or mines a little funny.

I don't remember the arm being removable. :confused:

You didn't watch the movie close enough... He gets cut in half at the torso-- He doesn't lose an arm. Nice try at a custom though.:maul:monkey3

Look at the bright side...everyone elses just got slightly more valuable.

j/k man that sucks :monkey2

:monkey2..........another figure committing polycide...........are you gonna have to touch the fingers up with paint? seems like i can never completely make those breaks as invisible as i would like to.

Sounds like we have another P2 on the boards..

:lol True.

4851.3.2.jpg

Sorry to hear about that- the figures are really difficult to move.

Once you set them up and have them displayed for a long while, it is easy to forget which part 'comes off' and you have to be careful with when moving.

As you used a derogatory term on yourself ("retard") I hope that under Dave's new Martial Law you receive your first warning and if you antagonize or attack yourself again I hope there is subsequent banishment.

:naughty:D

I never would have read this thread except I wanted to know what kind of person still uses the term "retard."

Shame on you -- in case you don't know it, this is a very offensive term.

Being reasonably intelligent and having had somewhat similar accidents, I do feel sorry for you though.

Back