eFX 1:1 Stormtrooper Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these are the exact same as the MR Stormtrooper helmets, just with new base plaques and COAs. Interesting.

So these are the exact same as the MR Stormtrooper helmets, just with new base plaques and COAs. Interesting.

Most of the time I would be upset about news like this with a collectible, but since MR didn't complete the numbers promised then I see no problem with this.

I still think $399 is a bit much for this. :(

Yes, but this must hurt for those who paid close to 700 for an MR one, I think that's 'was' the going rate for one of these wasn't it due to the low edition size?

Only 1048 of the planned 2500 were produced. 500 more won't hurt. Those who paid over retail, well, that's their problem. If they were in the loop, they should have seen this coming.

This is promising:

The pre-order date is scheduled to be on May 5, 2008 with shipment in early June, and believe it or not, perhaps earlier. We are currently working with the vendor on the production schedule, since this item was not part of our original production plan with them.

One of the biggest issues that eFX is trying to address is the time between pre-order and delivery dates of our products.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

That's a nice one. It's plastic and symmetrical. The LE is fiberglass and wonky. To most people, they're hard to tell apart!

Should be interesting to see what effects this has on the MR Piece especially since it isn't a new offering just a completion of orders....

I always wanted to get into these MR 1:1 helmets, but I've missed the train, and didn't feel like paying high dollar. I'm still looking to get a complete 1:1 helmet collection one day. $400 still is a lot of money though.

I was lucky to get a little insider info from those who worked at MR, because I signed an NDA I can't really say anything but trust me if they go off of those original ideas which some were told to me by Bryan, this Stormtrooper re-release is only the tip of the iceburg. The 1:1 Helmet line was to be expansive and highly detailed and I'm sure eFX will continue that idea across...

:lol.....I'll let IJ deal with the hints and spoilers....I can't afford to make a mistake.....although not sure if the NDA would even still be valid since they aren't MR but either way.

:lol.....I'll let IJ deal with the hints and spoilers....I can't afford to make a mistake.....although not sure if the NDA would even still be valid since they aren't MR but either way.

It's not valid (in that only MR could enforce it if they wanted to) but I'd still stand pat if I were you. ;)

Pictures are up at Rebel Scum:

efx-stormhelmet-feature-m.jpg

https://www.rebelscum.com/eFX_HelmStormANH.asp

I was lucky to get a little insider info from those who worked at MR, because I signed an NDA I can't really say anything but trust me if they go off of those original ideas which some were told to me by Bryan, this Stormtrooper re-release is only the tip of the iceburg. The 1:1 Helmet line was to be expansive and highly detailed and I'm sure eFX will continue that idea across...

Maybe a Commander Helmet?:banana

I'll stick with my MR LE helmet.I'm very happy with it the only difference looks like the mirrored stand anyway.

Back