Where's my TARKIN!!!?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Baron Victor Von Tarkin is probably my most wanted Star Wars villain, even before Vader. Let's face it, in ANH, before the prequels screwed everything up, Tarkin was the primary villain, with Vader being little more than a bad-ass henchman.
Plus, who hasn't always wanted their very own, good quality, 1/6th scale Peter Cushing figure? Not only would a SSC 12" Tarkin provide us with a crucial SW villain, but great customizing potential for horror fans.

SIDESHOW, GIVE US OUR TARKIN NOW!!!! (along with Bespin Lando, ANH Vader, and Chewie.):emperor:emperor:emperor

yea tarkin...........and his right hand (or at least a set) be able to strike this pose.
tarkin1.jpg

All that is needed is a head sculpt, the uniform design is readily available from the Praji figure.

Yes, we need him now.
Not because of his Star Wars role, but to make Frankenstein and other Hammer figures !!!

yea tarkin...........and his right hand (or at least a set) be able to strike this pose.
tarkin1.jpg

Quick question...isn't that the same hand that comes with Old Ben?

The one that caused all that ruckus...because it was part of exclusive Legolas???

But I agree...that hand is a MUST for this figure...

Quick question...isn't that the same hand that comes with Old Ben?

The one that caused all that ruckus...because it was part of exclusive Legolas???

But I agree...that hand is a MUST for this figure...

not sure there BH.........i dont own either figure, maybe someone else could shed some light on this.

I would expect him fairly soon now that we have one Imperial Figure. Could maybe even see a Clone/Stormie, Vader, and Tarkin trio @ SDCC.

I would expect him fairly soon now that we have one Imperial Figure. Could maybe even see a Clone/Stormie, Vader, and Tarkin trio @ SDCC.

That'd be pretty sweet. They could actually do a dio with the ANH Leia, then Vader, Tarkin and a Stormie or two as if watching Alderran go boom.

That'd be pretty sweet. They could actually do a dio with the ANH Leia, then Vader, Tarkin and a Stormie or two as if watching Alderran go boom.

Yeh but whod want to stick that Trio (if its made to Old Bens Standard) with the current SSC Leia

All that would mean is Id have to spend $400 on a custom trying to get a decent ANH Leia made

Yeh but whod want to stick that Trio (if its made to Old Bens Standard) with the current SSC Leia

All that would mean is Id have to spend $400 on a custom trying to get a decent ANH Leia made

I would because I have no really huge issues with the current ANH Leia.

I only intend to buy the PT Jedi in 1/6, I would buy a Tarkin ina heartbeat.

Back