Superman VS Darkseid statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sculpted by Ray Villafane!!

There is a 360 view on the dc site as well.

https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=8932&cat=JUST+ANNOUNCED

8932_a_full.jpg

Pretty Cool, always Liked Darkseid... I'm hoping he'll be one of the 13" Deluxe figures they release.

I'm not liking the design and pose. It looks like the two belong on the skating rink doing spins and other elegant maneuvers to please judges.

oh ^^^^ yes!!! I wasn't impressed with the superman head-sculpt on the supes vs wonder woman dio, but this one kicks all kinds of ass!! count me in, ive been waiting for something like this!

YES! THEY ARE FIGHTING OVER A HOT BOWL OF WHAT LOOKS TO BE RAVIOLI!

As both a Superman and ravioli fan, how can someone not get this? Okay, so I don't eat ravioli anymore, but as a kid back in the day it was what I lived on. Probably why I stay away from the stuff now. ENOUGH OF MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

Seriously though, how did DCD persuade the Heinz people?

YES! THEY ARE FIGHTING OVER A HOT BOWL OF WHAT LOOKS TO BE RAVIOLI!

As both a Superman and ravioli fan, how can someone not get this? Okay, so I don't eat ravioli anymore, but as a kid back in the day it was what I lived on. Probably why I stay away from the stuff now. ENOUGH OF MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

Seriously though, how did DCD persuade the Heinz people?

I'm italian, so how can I pass up Superman AND Raviolis.

I really want THIS and the Superman/WW DC Statue

Go Darkseid. Wich they could make more JLU episodes. Now that we know that DarkSeid got hold of the Anti-Life Equation, we should BE getting more episodes. Though, i havent seen any thing at all about it. =(. "Love the Justice League & Micheal Ironside"

Nope, very few of the DC statues are 1/6. I assume this is in the same scale as the other DCD Vs. and that's about 1/9th.

Back