Your most anticipated PF that is NOT Indy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What PF are you anticipating the most?

• Total voters
Aragorn!!! :rock :rock :rock :drool :drool

Hahahahaa just noticed your poll....I don't want any of those listed....just Aragorn. :D

I'd say either Creature From the Black Lagoon or Anakin. :rock2

j/k.... Mola Ram!

mola_ram.jpg

Oops, look again at my first post, I'm talking about possible PF's that could be made based off of characters from the Indiana Jones films. ;)

Too late....:lol :lol :lol Your thread title is misleading....that's all most of us read anyway. :lol :lol :lol

Dean Martin (sorry, but I'm hoping if I say it enough sideshow will take pity on me and make one).

For the purpose of the poll I will vote Henry Jones Sr.

Maybe so, but what forum are we in again...? :naughty :peace

I look at New Posts....not forums...so I had no idea...:lol :lol :monkey3:monkey3

If I had to pick a PF from Indiana Jones....I would pick.....Indy's dad...Henry......though whether or not Connery would allow a figure/statue to be made of his likeness is up for debate.

No worries. Mola Ram approves!

mola.jpg

That pose exactly.... Would be an amazing PF. I would be on the fence about damn near every other Indy character. But Mola Ram... I'd buy that in an instant. One of my favorite villains of screen history. That flaming heart bit freaked me out when I was a kid, now I find myself smiling.. :lol

Back