Starcraft 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
anyone buying this when it hits the shelfs? They have also put the date back to september now :( the first game use to have a cult following..... :chew

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: starcraft 2

Yes I'll be getting this. I've always loved Blizzard games and Starcraft was excellent with a fantastic storyline!

However I will skip out on any "World of Starcraft" games...I don't care for that crap.

don't know if i'll ever get this game. i liked the first one, but it never had a huge impact on me like others. one of my old roommates still plays it to this date and is so good at it it makes me sick.

I love this game. In fact I love it so much I run one of the world's largest fansites!

StarCraft Legacy

I've had multiple opprotunities to play the game and so far it is amazing! The beta is right around the corner and I am so excited! :D :D

~LoA

I love this game. In fact I love it so much I run one of the world's largest fansites!

StarCraft Legacy

I've had multiple opprotunities to play the game and so far it is amazing! The beta is right around the corner and I am so excited! :D :D

~LoA

Cool, that's exactly what I want to hear! Will have to check out the site.

Whoa... Just been looking around the site, you are a fan!!! Very cool.:cool:

Haha - well I'm glad you liked it. We do all sorts of things - cover news about the game, write reviews about products, write editorials regarding the game, etc etc. And I'll post back up later this weekend or the middle of next week - we have something we've been working for quite some time ready to go.

~LoA

No LAN for StarCraft 2. Have to use Battle.net. Say good bye to LAN tournaments.
https://www.gamespot.com/news/6212765.html

NNNNOOOOOO!!! DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!!!! I ask the question WTF why? LAN play is what made Starcraft great. Stupid decision, but not financially of course, you'd think they had enough cash after gouging the WoW community for all these years...

Back