• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Sideshow Big Boy Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't the BBI bodies pretty big?

I believe so. Then you have the DC Direct 13" ones. I think that they might be TOO big for the Terminator outfit though. I remember there was a post that had all the different bodies lined up in one picture. Anyone know where that might be??

Yeah , that sure is a nice one. Why wouldn't the clothes fit?

I've never owned one so I can't really say that they will or not, I don't want to mislead you. I don't see why they wouldn't, what about the head though? The Hot Toys has a ball Joint neck while the SS Terminator has a straight neck post. has anyone done a conversion??

I've never owned one so I can't really say that they will or not, I don't want to mislead you. I don't see why they wouldn't, what about the head though? The Hot Toys has a ball Joint neck while the SS Terminator has a straight neck post. has anyone done a conversion??

I know bro. The head is a whole other problem:monkey2 Man , this is getting more difficult by the minute. You know , most custom head sculpts come with a flat neck bottom. what are guys doing with those? Gluing them to the body???

Back