• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hellboy 1:1 Samaritan MINT in Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General Kenobi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just won the Sideshow contest for the Hellboy Samaritan - the original version which is long sold out. I'm taking offers since this isn't what I collect - or I will trade for the Premium Format Speeder Scout or a Master Replicas Millennium Falcon. Send me a PM. The Samaritan is on the way and I will not open the box so you will receive it mint.

Congrats! :rock Great prize to win.

I'd make an offer if I didn't already have the new metal version of the Samaritan on order.

This totally sucks. I want this piece soooo badly but can never afford it and it goes to someone who would just scalp it. "I'm taking offers since this isn't what I collect." THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN ENTER!?!?! Ugh...

This totally sucks. I want this piece soooo badly but can never afford it and it goes to someone who would just scalp it. "I'm taking offers since this isn't what I collect." THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN ENTER!?!?! Ugh...

if it's free, it's free !

Isn't it obvious you genius . . .

Or Speeder PF. You should stay here more P1X. Those other forums are scary!

I have the Speeder. The value on those is going up! I'm watching a Falcon right now . . . There are deals out there. Redford Films is auctioning off a lot of them and they are selling well below retail. That's why I through it in as a trade idea.

is this the want to buy thread or the want to sell a prize thread?

either way the samaritan original is worthless..solid metal on the way!!!

I have three offers at my asking price.

Well then they are fools. :lol :lol :lol If you've had three offers at your asking price...why isn't it sold? I mean...it's the price you are asking isn't it? I don't think anyone here is going to trade a MF or a Speederbike for it.....I personally wouldn't pay over retail for the first version of the Samaritan now that a new and improved version is coming out. :monkey3 Good luck with your sale....

Back