Selling of ENTIRE Master Replicas Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocco

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is it, sadly I have to sell of my entire collection of MR replicas. I am getting out of the collecting game. I feel like this stuff has complete overtaken my life and is time to move on. I am also tired of being in debt, so the money is going to paying off my student loans, among other things. It is a lot of stuff, been collecting since the beginning. It should all be up on ebay within 3 weeks, the AFB Obi-Wan saber is up now. My sideshow stuff will soon follow, as well as some muppets and simpson figures. Sorry, if I posted this in the wrong section; and thank you in advance if anyone picks up an item.

This is it, sadly I have to sell of my entire collection of MR replicas. I am getting out of the collecting game. I feel like this stuff has complete overtaken my life and is time to move on. I am also tired of being in debt, so the money is going to paying off my student loans, among other things. It is a lot of stuff, been collecting since the beginning. It should all be up on ebay within 3 weeks, the AFB Obi-Wan saber is up now. My sideshow stuff will soon follow, as well as some muppets and simpson figures. Sorry, if I posted this in the wrong section; and thank you in advance if anyone picks up an item.

Do you have a link to your ebay sale?

good luck... i don't think you'll get much for them anymore. i've sold most of mine already and i ended losing my ass compared to what i paid for them.

good luck... i don't think you'll get much for them anymore. i've sold most of mine already and i ended losing my ass compared to what i paid for them.

Yeah, I figured as much. I paid retail for just about all of it, though. I would be happy at least getting that.

I think honestly you'll break even. Some pieces still command quite a bit on the secondary market while the later releases have a tendancy to almost not be worth it. There are only a couple of pieces missing from what I consider a full MR collection (never got too full into it compared to others) so I'll be watching with great intent

Sure, I wasn't sure I was suppose to post it. If it is wrong, I am sure a mod will take care of it.

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmr.joccoQQhtZ-1

this isn't that other forum, post away!!

i started the bidding on them all...although the price i bid won't win. good luck!

you may want to have the mods move this to the auction section so it will get more views or add a thread there too.

You should consider using the commerce section on the board as well - it may save you some Ebay fees and make some collectors here happy :)

You should consider using the commerce section on the board as well - it may save you some Ebay fees and make some collectors here happy :)

Thanks for the tip. I also been meaning to ask you were did that sweet pick of Dan come from.:banana

Never saw it. I didn't even know he was in that. Guess I'll have to check it out.

So Jocco is there nothing u want to keep in your collection? I can imagine selling off most of my SW stuff but I think i would always want to keep a few items :monkey2

So Jocco is there nothing u want to keep in your collection? I can imagine selling off most of my SW stuff but I think i would always want to keep a few items :monkey2

Right now, I have decided to keep 2, the first Luke saber and the first Han blaster. Both are the standouts of the whole collection and were the first two pieces. Beyond that, the rest has to go.:( They will certainly be missed, and I hope they will go to a good home.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone who mailed me to send their best wishes. It really meant a lot, and has made saying goodbye to this stuff a lot easier. I am sorry I didn't get back to all of you. I already put most of it all on ebay. What I have left to put up;

LE
Maul Saber
AT-AT
ROTJ Luke
ANH Han Blaster
Medal of Yavin
ANH Obi-Wan Saber (regular)
ESB Darth Vader
Jedi Training Remote
Thermal Detonator (regular)

FX
ANH Vader
EBS Vader
ROTS Anakin
AOTC Anakin
ROTJ Luke

and I also have a Signature Edition ARTIST PROOF ESB Luke

I may actually keep most of these for now, I am still not sure. I may wait to see how the others do. I have the only as first built LE Obi-Wan up now, so they shouldn't be to hard to find. Thanks again everyone.

Back