takara indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not even enterbay's amazing bruce lee is selling at that price. (considering you get a tons of accesory and a diorama) it better offer something that's worth the $400+ price tag.

not even enterbay's amazing bruce lee is selling at that price. (considering you get a tons of accesory and a diorama) it better offer something that's worth the $400+ price tag.

Even Batman Begins is rounded up $200, can't fathom what could justify a 1/6 figure being $400, the only 1/6 I know of being at that price is the Sideshow Jabba with Throne, and I can't see what could come with just an Indy figure to boost it that high.

That's a major pass for me. I wasn't impressed with the Batman figure enough to even think about this.

$400 is ridiculous... the only way I could see that being reasonable is if they released an all inclusive figure. One with sculpts, accessories and even altered outfits to cover all 4 movies. Barring that I really can't see how the price would be justified.

Yeah, can anyone read the whole ad? Perhaps it's figures from all 4 films, or comes with a horse or a real gold ark.

Now where's Hot Toys'?

For $400 for a 1/6 figure Harrison himself better come to my house and drop it off. It better come with accessories out the kazoo for that price and a horse.....and a jeep......and Mutt Williams. :lol

Kinda cool seeing Indy getting all this attention... Batman Begins was the last character I can remember getting 3 high-end figures released at the same time (not counting DCD :monkey3).

Back