GG Indy mini-bust facial resculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
from Australian toy fair (and holding idol now)

croft10hr6.jpg

I like it. I really do. I hope the hat is something that becomes fixed or easy to put on and stay on.

The tiny little poorly sculpted hat bothers me. I wish they'd worked on that as they did the face and idol.

Other than that and the bare chest it looks pretty good.

That does look really small. Not sure how I like the headsculpt. Perhaps there's different arms like the Stormtrooper and Clone Trooper had. Here's how it looked before:

GG10207.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's a world of difference. I'm almost tempted now...

not that crazy about the tweak...reminds me of John Hurt (Mr. Ollivander in HP). Maybe it's that lighting they've used.

I has posted this on the 8th here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117&page=12

I also spoke to GG and GG has confirmed that this is the most recent version, but not the final version. They are still in the approval stage with Lucas.

Update 2, Idol WILL BE Exclusive!

We just got word from Gentle Giant that there will be a Exclusive Variant of the Indy Bust for Gen Con Australia.

This version, with the Idol in the hand of Indy, will be exclusive to the Con. The general release version will not include the idol, but will sport the new look of this bust (still pending final approval). A portion will be held back for members of the Gentle Giant PGM Club for purchase after the show. GG also said they intend to make as many as possible, if not all show exclusives available to the PGM.

Back