What student loans and college education are REALLY for.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Well it's not much, but I figured I'd start a thread for my collection. Granted it's small right now (here at college) but at the homestead there is MUCH more so keep an eye on this here thread. For a first picture here is what I have above my desk to help me procrastinate.

DSC00467.jpg

Edit: Looking through the old photos a found a shot of my Kermit. Hope you like!

Sean0056.jpg

Great start, In time you will be smiling and shaking your head left and right in disbelief at how far you have came, then post more pic's.

Hmm . . . Faramir, Jedi Luke, and Kermit. Does a collection really need anything more?

Really, a nice start dude. It's nice to know I'm not the only starving student here. :lol

What's sad is that this isn't even the tip of what I have. I'll have to take pictures of the "store room" over summer.

Ah using the student loans for collectibles. I remember that, although I think I only got a few Master Replicas pieces with the leftovers on mine.....I do remember though being dumb enough to pass up the Doom PF and the original IM Comiquette when they came around because I figured I could just go back and get them later..... :banghead:

kermit rules... is he by master replicas? if so you should get gonzo so he has a play friend when your out in class :)

He is. I have the entire Muppet line but again, it's an old picture AND this is barely the tip of what I own.

Haha even if I listed it, it's a sick amount of stuff still.

I have:
most of Hasbro's Star Wars stuff (tapered off over the last few years)
MR Kermit, Gonzo, Animal
All of SS's SW line
All of SS's LOTR line
Some 80's vinyl display dolls (popeye, beetle bailey)
other random odds and ends

My room is literally cardboard boxes every where. The Muppets in their boxes are my headboard on my bed at moment :lol I really can't wait to figure out what Im doing post-grad so I can figure out something with my collection.

Today 40 million Americans are in debt in their transition to the new economy. Unable to afford college tuition, they now owe more than $1 trillion. They are looking for any job that will allow them to pay off their debts. In America, even a bankrupt card player has a second chance. But it is almost impossible for an American to pay off an education loan.

If the loan is so big, why should everyone bother to get it? I am a student myself, but I didn’t take out a loan, and I’m not going to melt out loans for my studies until the end of my life. I will transfer to England where you can get an education without such problems. I have been working with their services like https://edubirdie.com/rate-my-paper for a long time to prepare for the technical college entrance exam. I'm not sure if I will go to university, as it is very difficult. Most likely it will be an academy or college.

Back