What should Yippy do more of and/or less of in Gears?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I am on your team = more sniper kills

When I am not on your team = Don't use sniper at all.

You don't scare me boy. Thanks to you, I now know where to aim with the sniper after downing an opponent to blow their head off when they get up.

But what you DO need to do is get CEE's B*T%$ ass a mic so he can MAN UP.

:)

I don't think anybody is scared of me. That's pretty silly.

I was just curious if people are getting tired of me sniping. Maybe I should try and use the torque a little more. hmm..

Yippy should be less of a ****** and stop using Gameshark everytime we play. Or is it the glove? :D

powerglovead.jpg

How about dying once in awhile (except when we're on the same team:D). It takes a buttload of shots to take you out:emperor

Maybe I'll have to look in to getting the glove, though. Will it lessen the power of your host lancer? :monkey5

Sure thing, Lonnie.

In the interest of full disclosure Mr. Yippy what exactly are the specifics of your "set up"?
i.e. connection

I think you should do less playing of GOW all together.:monkey3

In the interest of full disclosure Mr. Yippy what exactly are the specifics of your "set up"?
i.e. connection

Connection... I was on 1.5 mb dsl until yesterday when I upgraded to 6mb. I believe that is what you are wanting to know.

Yeah, Mark, I'll probably stop playing GOW soon. The second one is coming out right around the corner.

Hmmm.....I see.....
and the ISP?

What do you hope to gain with your 5.5mb per sec?
(I dont like where this is headed)

lol

I don't hope to gain anything. Maybe I can host a little more; that's about it.

AT&T to answer your question.

Back