The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, based on a few people's personal interest, we wanted to see who here has a COMPLETE Dead collection? Including both Patient Zero and the two variants?

Also, who got Patient Zero directly through Sideshow? Either at the con or as one of 50 non-attendees?

I will be updating this post as people submit.

Complete Collections:
Buttmunch
The Mike
Entropy Chicken
MesaScott
lcummins
Siona
Blake
kain4521
shaun-o
The Josh
El Roranous X 2
dregs
Migwit
Evildeadman
coldheart
Seaward
hydrobud
Jmlsuperman

Got Patient Zero directly from Sideshow:
Buttmunch - Non-attendee
lcummins -SDCC contest (plus extra from friend, since sold)
Blake - Non-attendee
kain4521 - Non-attendee
shaun-o - Attendee
saintsyn - Attendee
screamingmetal - Non-attendee
rentu - Attendee
Migwit - Attendee (via friend)
Bonehead15 - Non-attendee
coldheart - Non-attendee wait-list
Seaward - Non-attendee
GrueSam - Attendee
profbobo - Attendee (via friend)

Got Patient Zero elsewhere:
Entropy Chicken - ebay
MesaScott - ebay
The Mike - Freaks board
creecher - Freaks board (directly from con)
ghettoenhanced - Spawn board
Siona - ebay
The Josh - Freaks board
galactiboy - ebay
El Roranous - Freaks board
El Roranous - Ebay
dregs - Ebay
Anzik Hayes - Ebay
Evildeadman - Ebay
Dollmanron - Freaks board
Global420 - Ebay
D. Martin - Rebelscum
hydrobud - Ebay
Jmlsuperman - ???

Total Patient Zeros Accounted for: 32/300

Please note, this thread is not indended to be a "bragging rights" thread, but just pure curiosity on just how many people have the elusive complete set.

*Please note to have a COMPLETE set, you must have ALL variants and exclusives!*

Last edited:
I had PZ... but sold it. :monkey2

Got it on Ebay actually.. paid $400 for it.

But at least, at one point... I did have the entire Dead set... just not all at the same time. :D

I've got a complete set of The Dead all unopened.

bought zero right after he came out on ebay for $60

words are just words.

Pictures are pictures :cool:

I have 2 sets of each and all of them sealed :D Pics? NOPE !!!! I'm lazy.

words are just words.

Pictures are pictures :cool:

I have 2 sets of each and all of them sealed :D Pics? NOPE !!!! I'm lazy.

Toe has the greatest Dead collection on this board.Let it be know.

I bought PZ from these forums for $300. Don't regret it at all.

Bought Patient Zero for 140$ from the Godfather.I remember for the first year after his release, he only sold for 65-70$ on ebay.I displayed him for one week,then got bored of him,thinking it looked like an ugly turd.When I heard Josh Long got into this line,I quickly sold PZ to board member Fritz.

Two full sets of DEAD figures? Can you ignore the Zombie King? :lol

I know Toe has them...Theres pics somewhere on this board where you see PZ box from his collection.All hail the Zombie King !!!

I have a complete set. I originally had two Patient Zero's, one direct from Sideshow won in a SDCC contest :D, and one from a friend who attended when I wasn't able to get a preorder as a non-attendee. Sold one to a board member a while back for pretty much retail plus shipping.

I have a PZero and was quite enthusiastic for getting the whole line. That was until a horrible mistake happened with my exclusive doc and, due to no fault of my own, had my order cancelled. So now I am just getting the regulars if and when they hit Oz.

How/where did you get Zero Creecher?

If it makes you feel any better, I think I was #1 (literally) on the exclusive Doc's wait list, so your cancelation probably helped me somehow

From a board member. If I recall I was on dial up at the time, and had a real hard time getting my order to go through. In an instant I missed out. I was in chat and peeps were urging me on. A board member who happened to be in chat, took pity on my plight. He happened to be going to the Con, and got it for me at retail.

If it makes you feel any better, I think I was #1 (literally) on the exclusive Doc's wait list, so your cancelation probably helped me somehow
So you are aptly named. :monkey5

I know I should be over it, but when I see dead people I get peeved. :lol

i have 2 sets because one is for me and the other is my bro's (ridimous) :mummy

Back