Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkseid

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've always admired SS figures but never thought of buying them until I bought a Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton for $50 (from someone who was so anal about perfection and didn't want the figure any more because of a broken middle finger). Afterwards I bought a SS Arnold and Sarah Connor. I also have a "Live and Let Die" Roger Moore figure but I never took it out of the box.

I'm actually looking forward to SS Indy Jones and future Hot Toys figures (if I could afford the latter).

As for some of the likenesses of SS stuff, the sculpts are quite good but sometimes they need a little tiny paint corrections to make excellent likenesses (sometimes the eyes because some figures look like they're crying like Sarah Connor). Keep up the good work, SS and HT!

Thanks!

A simple tiny watch screw fixed the finger and it looks like it's part of figure.

I've always admired SS figures but never thought of buying them until I bought a Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton for $50 (from someone who was so anal about perfection and didn't want the figure any more because of a broken middle finger). Afterwards I bought a SS Arnold and Sarah Connor. I also have a "Live and Let Die" Roger Moore figure but I never took it out of the box.

I'm actually looking forward to SS Indy Jones and future Hot Toys figures (if I could afford the latter).

As for some of the likenesses of SS stuff, the sculpts are quite good but sometimes they need a little tiny paint corrections to make excellent likenesses (sometimes the eyes because some figures look like they're crying like Sarah Connor). Keep up the good work, SS and HT!

WOW you're really nice for a Apocalyptic Warlord! Welcome to the board. And be care with the 1:6 Hobby, a lot of as are in Debt! :banghead

thats where it starts.. first you buy a fig.. then you buy more figs.. then you buy Pf's and then you start rearranging your house!

Welcome.

:joy Welcome! Ive only started collecting 1:6 and im skint already! but worth every penny! :D

Back