IronFingaz' Chambers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
UPDATE ON PAGE 8!!!!

P4050009.jpg

P4050011.jpg

P4050008.jpg

P3040403.jpg

P3040402.jpg

P3040401.jpg

P4050010.jpg

P4050013.jpg

P3040395.jpg

P3040404.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collections Fingaz. Best use of PF boxes I have seen as well! :lol

A bit of a neat freak Anders? :D

How tall are you man, can you reach those DVD's way at the top! :google

If your dad built those shelves too, he is one bad Mo'fo. :rock

P3040385.jpg

P3040386.jpg

P4050007.jpg

Latest additions.

P3040387.jpg

This one stays in the box. His eyes freak me out.:D

P3040363.jpg

For the Wu-Tang fans:D

That's it for now.

Neat Freak? My stuff is organized like that too. I thought that was the norm? My DVD's are just in alphabetical order too :eek::lol

Thanks everybody:rock

1. That's autism for ya. I like everything in a certain way and i notice imediately if someone's been messing with my ^^^^:D

2. 6 feet and not much trouble reaching.

3. He built the DVD shelf, i designed it:D He's also making one for my CD collection.

Nice collections Fingaz. Best use of PF boxes I have seen as well! :lol

Thanks man, i had to do something with them. Plus they look great:D

Last edited:
Anders,

Don't worry about the neat freak stuff. I am the SAME way. Ask Loki what my place looks like. EVERYTHING has to be in it's place. I can't stand disorder or clutter at all.

Anders,

Don't worry about the neat freak stuff. I am the SAME way. Ask Loki what my place looks like. EVERYTHING has to be in it's place. I can't stand disorder or clutter at all.

I can tell from the pics of your collection. I can't stand it either. When i have friends over they always mess my table up, looking through magazines and ^^^^. But as soon as they leave, i start cleaning it up, move everything back in place:D

NEAT FREAKS RULE!!! :rock

Neat Freak? My stuff is organized like that too. I thought that was the norm? My DVD's are just in alphabetical order too :eek::lol

I put my DVD's in genre. First my Classic/favorite, then it's animated, comedy, action, horror, thriller, drama, "hood movies" and then basketball/stand-up/music:D

exellent man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice collection of movies , very nice , and pf are nice to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:chew

I can tell from the pics of your collection. I can't stand it either. When i have friends over they always mess my table up, looking through magazines and ^^^^. But as soon as they leave, i start cleaning it up, move everything back in place:D

NEAT FREAKS RULE!!! :rock

I put my DVD's in genre. First my Classic/favorite, then it's animated, comedy, action, horror, thriller, drama, "hood movies" and then basketball/stand-up/music:D

I do seperate the TV series/music concerts and such from the movies and the put each in alphabetical order :rotfl

AWESOME COLLECTION!!!! :rock Are you rich.. cause I never had that much money as a kid! I didn't know you were that young!? ;)

Back