My shelf collection - 8th April 08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karaduin

Super Freak
Reaction score
My collection shelves - 8th April 08

Finally worked out how to link LARGE pics :)

My collection shelves - 8th April 08:

y1pdwYpZ6JZCgHXh-jmDNhzzBS1lIcvTpFXxVzneuT5P9txhKheFSaHoikdEaREdbOpv0GbiFQpbPE

y1pdwYpZ6JZCgG-xGh4OQr49bCI7E5R272gY0Ge61ABrFcyNEvQMtZ5SayMKwF8C__FncBDI9zTJnI

y1pdwYpZ6JZCgG5ZZFDiYUakunmZSzMkfldbhx6MkNFrbq0_SP3xgMvbXc7MVYRuJn6g7CKV52zIgE

y1pdwYpZ6JZCgE-lGs0OqQtA1CC3RXzsSFz8xw8r_CQa33PkAdOh7huIoDNNH1FOcijM0F7zlt4Pzk

Last edited:
Was hoping to embed the slideshow directly into my post but couldnt figure it out! I wish I had more space to display my stuff as most of it is in the cupboard in their packing boxes. But thats it at the moment... until the next rotation!

Is the link working ok? :duh

Glad you guys like the photos! I only have those 2 shelves for display purposes. As you can see I am in the process of adding another "tier" along the back of the top shelf. Hope to add another couple shelves in my other alcove where my computer is.

But for the moment this is all the space I have and I just rotate my display ever couple of months.

Going to try and link to my Windows Live photo album... this may go wrong...

It went horribly wrong ! I can't look at your pictures at my work, the ^^^^ing bank where I work blocks these kind of things

It went horribly wrong ! I can't look at your pictures at my work, the ^^^^ing bank where I work blocks these kind of things

Well you should be doing some work then! :D

I will post individual pics when I get the time... and when I remember how to embed / link photos. Been a while since my web design days.

I hate links like that because I get a no no screen that is reported every time it happens. :lol

All I have to say is DOH!

I cant figure it out! Well I'm at work right now too, so I will to give this another try when I get home.

I hate links like that because I get a no no screen that is reported every time it happens. :lol

haha, I got the 'Page Fobidden' message, but no reports (I hope, because sometimes I look up crazy stuff on the net !)

Back