Continue the tourney?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the tourney continue?

• Total voters

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, after the resounding the thud that was the rest of the weekend and the tourney I heard from a few different people and a captain who say it went it's course and should die a noble death.

So, the first poll this week is should the tourney continue. I am making the poll public to make sure the real people involved are heard.

Let the voting comence...

In my opinion, yes it should be canceled. I feel no sense of direction in the tournament. It's like, just be on and if we are lucky we may get a round going by random chance.

I just can't get on every night and wait for a round to start.

Unless all of a sudden every team is able to play next weekend and complete the tournament then lets continue. But if not, then lets call it quits.

BUT I will say, when GoW2 comes out we have to have a GoW tournament then for sure! No matter what!

Plus with GTAIV coming out in 3 weeks, if the tournament isnt finished by then, then it won't get finished.

Why are we gonna let a few scheduling conflicts be the death of this? Nobody ever said it was gonna be easy, let's stick with it.

Why are we gonna let a few scheduling conflicts be the death of this? Nobody ever said it was gonna be easy, let's stick with it.

I'm down to finish and I'll be there, but it doesn't seem as if we have enough people to finish it......maybe re-do the teams with people who are able to participate and finish it as a mini tournament?

I say finish it most of us are on every night and I think we can get this done.

The only thing I can think of is if we take what's left of Kain's team ( Kain and I ) are put on other teams that have players who don't want to finish??

The only thing I can think of is if what's left of Kain's team ( Kain and I ) are put on other teams that have players who don't want to finish??

If you guys can agree on a day (which will never happen). I'll fly with you and Kain. Just like Viper for Maverick. :lol

The only thing I can think of is if we take what's left of Kain's team ( Kain and I ) are put on other teams that have players who don't want to finish??
That kinda defeats the purpose of a well chosen team by a captain in the first place. Some the teams got saddled with people who cant read clocks or read a book on time management and thats too bad but to make whole new teams now defeats the draft. Maybe a replacement once in awhile but otherwise they should just forfeit. Or field what theyve got...Yippies team almost beat us with 3 players! My capt carried my sorry a$$.:p

That kinda defeats the purpose of a well chosen team by a captain in the first place. Some the teams got saddled with people who cant read clocks or read a book on time management and thats too bad but to make whole new teams now defeats the draft. Maybe a replacement once in awhile but otherwise they should just forfeit. Or field what theyve got...Yippies team almost beat us with 3 players! My capt carried my sorry a$$.:p

I hear you, but Kain and I only have 2. Unless everyone is ok with BadMoon joining us.

Whateva....
The Quesey Padawans say, "Bring it!"
(Runs and hides behind ill Jedi)

I vote you cancel it so you f'ers will play something else:D

In my opinion, yes it should be canceled. I feel no sense of direction in the tournament. It's like, just be on and if we are lucky we may get a round going by random chance.

I just can't get on every night and wait for a round to start.

BUT I will say, when GoW2 comes out we have to have a GoW tournament then for sure! No matter what!

unfortunately, i can't control when people say they are going to be on and aren't. sometimes real life interferes.

and it's safe to say that if we do a GoW2 tourney that Fingaz :monkey3 is going to organize it.

I can't play during the week...unless people want to play around 10pm Pacific Time....so I can only play on the weekends. I've been on the last two weekends but only part of my team was on...so we weren't able to play. As much of a great idea I feel this is....I just don't see this being successful. Unless an actual schedule is made several days before hand to give everyone fair notice and you know if you are not on at this time then your team will have to forfeit or play with less players if they choose. So I don't know which way to vote. If it continues as it is where it's let's see who's on at such and such a time...I vote that is should not continue. If we can get a schedule...let's say we all vote on days and times we are available Mon and Tues...then Wed. a schedule is made for Friday and Saturday....then I vote yes to keep it going. :)

subtract 4 of the no votes as they have no participation in it (BadMoon, mfoga, Shai Hulud, TheCroft)

subtract 4 of the no votes as they have no participation in it (BadMoon, mfoga, Shai Hulud, TheCroft)

BadMoon said he would join Kain and mine's team so his no should be a yes now.

Back