Happy happy happy birthday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pordey2

Today, June 12, our beloved, weird and fun member, Nemo Nint has birthday!!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Happy Birthday wherever you are today!

:mexwave

And of course, no birthday is complete without cake. Got inspired by your previous avatar to bake this one. I know I'm not the greatest artist in the world, and this is my first attempt to create anything like this, but hope you all understand what it is meant to be...
kake01.jpg

And what is more natural than that the first piece goes to the birthday-boy:
kake02.jpg

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Come join us, but you have to bring beverage yourself!

:toast

Re: re

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEMO,:banana This place just wouldn't be the same without you around you joker.:wave

Hey what an awesome thread!

This is going down in the archives!

I think Pordey has just made a first- making a cake based off a messageboard avatar. LOL

truely above and beyond me... Maybe i have competition for bizarre food pictures now. hoo hoo!

Thanks everyone.

Man it was now 3 days ago, and I still haven't had ANY cake.
crazy.

I did get some nice cologne and deodorant and scented hand wash package and that's it so far.

My bro might pay for a book I ordered for myself... I ordered 4 songbooks the other day off Amazon.ca, 3 for him and 1 for myself and he offered to pay for mine as part of my gift. Unexpected and tremendously pleasant surprise.

No one wished me happy birthday on my birthday, though everyone here was posting about it, and I thank you very much. :grouphug

Happy belated birthday Nemo! Haven't been in the Off-Topic section for a couple of weeks, so I missed this! Anyway...

:birthday

Back