Boba Fett PF DO I??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookielovin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i wondering what your opinions on the BOBA FETT PF? and what would you pay? i have the oppertunity to get one for 200.00 is it worth is my question.

I think it's definitely worth that. I paid full price and don't regret it.

It's my favorite Sideshow piece, because I love the character and it really looks great.

Plastic or no - the thing looks great. The only way you can tell is if you either pick it up and feel the weight, or take off his clothes - :lol ! I'm happy to have one in my collection. Honestly, the helmet shape is more of an issue than the fact that parts are plastic IMO.

Well worth the $200, I would buy it for that if i didn't already have one!

I also have the Boba Fett PF> And yes, I find that it is a great piece. Plastic body or no.

Oh. Thats right...

ahem.. SIDESHOW SUCKS! Don't Buy SIDESHOW!

Medicom is KING! Nothing beats Medicom. EVER! (Even though the Medicom Fett features improperly mounted backpack, shoulder bells, cape...)

haha i own the medi fett. already that why im on the fence should i get the PF.

I have both the Medi Fett, and the PF Statue. I like the Statue a lot better. It looks great, its nicely imposing, and I love the attention to detail on it. You really can't compare the two. The Medicom is a 1/6 scale toy doll, the Sideshow 1/4 is a really nice statue.

I have both the Medi Fett, and the PF Statue. I like the Statue a lot better. It looks great, its nicely imposing, and I love the attention to detail on it. You really can't compare the two. The Medicom is a 1/6 scale toy doll, the Sideshow 1/4 is a really nice statue.

It's not a statue.

Go with the PF. Smaller doesn't necessarily mean better!

If you want to pose it, get the action figure. If you want it in one fixed pose, get the statue.

(From dictionary.com: Statue--A three-dimensional work of art, as a representational or abstract form, carved in stone or wood, molded in a plastic material, cast in bronze, or the like.)

Back