Agent23's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent23

21st Century Breakdown
Reaction score
I got my basement all finished (finally) and I moved my collection into the bigger of the two rooms. While my pictures aren't the greatest, you get the idea.

All Sideshow Weta and Sideshow Premium Format, that's pretty much all I collect now.

detolf1.jpg

detolf.jpg

Weta.jpg

Weta1.jpg

giclees.jpg

litho.jpg

Last edited:
great stuff man , I always feel like dropping out of the 12 inch stuff as the statues alone seem to long so neat and perfect.
I think there two totally different things that would be best in different rooms maybe.
The detolfs looks awesome . :rock

Thanks everyone. Here is one picture that slipped past the editor. (My dog decided to sneak in :D )

collection.jpg

that dog is awesome as well as the collection , stick it in the freezer for a few hours then put it on the shelf with the rest ! :lol:lol

Thanks guys. Yea, Felipe. You should recognize the Fell Beast as well.

;)

Last edited:
I like it :) excellent Agent23 :cool: Would love to get some of that Weta stuff.I hope to add a bit of art to the mix like you have and am currently waiting for the lith to arrive.LOTR all the way ;)

Thanks for all the pics esp of your kids and that brutish looking guard dog that looks after your collection.:D

Thank-you. I am pretty much all done with the Weta stuff. There's a couple more pieces I'd like to pick up. But, other then that. I'm done. Until the Hobbit anyway. ;)

Of course once I am able to land a Darth Vader p.f. I'll be on my way to Ikea again to get more detolfs.

:D

Back