Hot Toys U.S. Special Forces Sniper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even collect this particular line, or anything like it, but I had to get this one. Absolutely AMAZING detail, and the accessories are fantastic! :google

these military figures all look amazing !

good for me I only collect movie-related stuff !

We just posted 35 pictures of this set:

Hot Toys U.S. Special Forces Sniper

HotToys-Sniper.jpg

man i want the SCOM SEALS one but he is so expensive.

This will be my first Military figure from HT. It looks incredible.

ANYONE PLAY AIRSOFT?

here is a couple of pics of my airsoft gear.

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00358-1.jpg

FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!
LOL I came late to this party after hallween night and I scared the living crap out of my frieand.

halloween009-1.jpg

LOL me and my friend went out one halloween as US SOLDIER AND BINLADIN.
PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY !!
Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Snakearisoft-1.jpg

I ordered this figure too, really love that Hot Toys is kicking so much butt on these military figures. They just need to show the Navy some love. All we ever see are Navy Seals and pilots when they make a Navy fig.

They need to go ahead and make Navy SAR Swimmers, Dress Blue Sailors and Flight Deck Mechanics. Show us some love HT! :D

What's the best place to order HT? I've seen monkeydepot and vikingplayground, but they're sold out of everything. How's gijoeelite.com?

Last edited:
What's the best place to order HT? I've seen monkeydepot and vikingplayground, but they're sold out of everything. How's gijoeelite.com?

I haven't had any problems with gijoeelite (better known as Cotswold) but there was never anything going wrong either so I don't know how good their CS is when things turn bad. Hot Toys figures do tend to sell out after a few months, try ebay dealers for better luck. I realised I had almost missed the Marpat SAW gunner last week, but found one with abc-express on ebay.

Back