ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
First one unveiled on IndyShop. A 10x21" Giclee on canvas called "If Adventure Has A Name" by Eric Tan:

imageload

Very cool! :rock I love the retro "propaganda" style. Not sure if the $150 asking price rocks my world, though. But it is limited to only 195 prints: https://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1220082;category_id=;pcid1=;pcid2=

Of course I just ordered one. :monkey3

Yeah, the price made me seriously balk. But then I noticed the limited run of 195 and the fact that it's printed on canvas, so I took the plunge. I suppose I can always cancel in the next month or so, though.

In any case, it's a great-looking piece. I like both the idea/style and the execution.

By the way, if the bronze-plated statue were from RAIDERS, how cool would it look displayed in front of this? :horror

I like it! I ordered one. I hope it is on canvas, although it does say in the more detailed description that it's on paper. If indeed it is on canvas, this is a good price for such a limited piece.

I've been waiting for the artwork to start showing up.

I'm looking at the others. I like the Brian Rood piece as well. Good likeness of Harrison. If it's still available a bit down the road, I might pick that one up as well.

Here's the Brian Rood piece, titled "Resolve":

imageload

This fine art Giclee on paper features an introspective Indy with what may be the "shadowy reflection" Belloq observes of his adversary in Raiders of the Lost Ark. A beautiful, insightful piece, and worthy addition to any Indiana Jones collection. Each print is hand numbered and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

13x19 on paper... $95. (Limited to 245 Worldwide)

20x30 on canvas... $295. (Limited to 45 Worldwide)

"Ecaping The Tomb" by Patrick Schoenmaker

imageload

Quite Disneyesque.

28x30 on canvas... $195. (Limited to 25 Worldwide)

Don't really dig any of them all that much, I like the first one best... but I think its just a bit too stylized. If it was dialed back a notch I think it'd be very cool.

I only looked at the one on the FP through my phone. Should have looked at the others to see if I liked them as well.

Here's a question... Why doesn't StarWarsShop and IndianaJonesShop carry Sideshow products? They carry just about everybody else's licensed products...

"Ecaping The Tomb" by Patrick Schoenmaker

imageload

Quite Disneyesque.

28x30 on canvas... $195. (Limited to 25 Worldwide)

That one is awesome!!

I just wish that they had put these up on Tuesday when the 10% discount was active. :banghead

Here's a question... Why doesn't StarWarsShop and IndianaJonesShop carry Sideshow products? They carry just about everybody else's licensed products...

I have seen several Sideshow products a Star Wars Shop in the past. Right now they have two pages of results if you type "Sideshow" in the search box. 12" figures, PFs and dioramas. But I didn't see the 12" Indy figure at the new Indy shop.

I have seen several Sideshow products a Star Wars Shop in the past. Right now they have two pages of results if you type "Sideshow" in the search box. 12" figures, PFs and dioramas. But I didn't see the 12" Indy figure at the new Indy shop.

Ok, weird... I guess I've nevered searched for them, but I know the only one I ever remember seeing on their pages was the Vader PF shared exclusive. I guess I need to look harder... :D

Between charging full MSRP and their terrible shipping rates, I don't think Star Wars Shop offers a very compelling reason to purchase from them. If you are going to get a regular version from a retailer, you are going to want a nice discount. I wouldn't every buy anything from them when there are so many other options to get the same stuff for less.

Between charging full MSRP and their terrible shipping rates, I don't think Star Wars Shop offers a very compelling reason to purchase from them. If you are going to get a regular version from a retailer, you are going to want a nice discount. I wouldn't every buy anything from them when there are so many other options to get the same stuff for less.

Probably why I never see any Sideshow stuff... I only shop there when it is an exclusive and the only place to get it.

Back