Lost Season Finale.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

Everyone on the East Coast, please don't post spoilers for a couple hours....

I know that there is a lot of love for the show on the boards and tonight is the finale! I can't wait! There are so many questions that need answering and i'm sure by the end, there will be so many more questions.... but for now...

What is the hatch?
Where are the survivors and why are they there?
What will happen on the raft?
Who are "The Others"?
(the list could go on and on.... i guess we'll just have to wait and see)

So come here and discuss after! Happy watching everyone!

Just as expected.....more new questions......and very few answers.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum...Arrrrrrrg

Exactly! GREAT episode (the thing with Walt, the scene with them boarding... wow), and definetly set the stage for a great start to next season.

Did anyone else TiVo/record it and go back and look at what little we saw of the "monster"? A bunch of smoke that moves as though alive.... In the scene where they drop dynamite down the hole and the smoke blooms up.... there appears to be what looks like eyes....

Some people are comparing it to Crighton's book Prey, in which a weapon capable of becoming whatever it is its vitctims fear the most... dunno

So are the boat people "the Others?" And did you notice how Sawyer called Walt "Kazoo"? As in the Great Kazoo from the Flintstones - an alien with powers to change reality?

Interesting... I did not recognize that. How would he know that Walt has powers???

And yes, the boat people were the Others. I'm still foggy on how they got there, as I feel they are the survivors of "The Black Rock", but if that really was a pirate ship, there would hardly be any women on board to sustain longevity. DAMN we have to wait all summer!

Yeah, the show was pretty solid.

I did like how the monster was smoke and was there but wasn't very cool. I also liked how the science teacher blew himself up that was too funny. The "others" finally show their faces and take Walt who is weird as is so they should have fun with him :p

Looking forward to the second season this one was awesome.

It was more frustrating then satisying, that's for sure! I'm sorry the Science teacher got blown up. I thought he would have made a neat character for next season. As far as the monster goes, stupid! As far as the hatch goes, well, where the heck does it go to? Another question to add to all the mystery there. It's gonna be a long, long summer waiting for next season. Nothing to watch, nothing to look forward to for a couple of months. So, I think SS better get busy and start shipping loads and loads of polystone!

Thats one thing though that I liked about it your left going DAMMIT!!!!! It just makes waiting that much more fun.

Monster - what is it a logging company? I can't figure that out! The ending was predictable, you just knew they would not reveal the contents of the hatch for a while. My wife and I were actually counting the moments until we thought Arndst would blow, it was inevitable. Walt ---- oh why, what was that about?!?!

I really liked Hurley's line....

"Hey Jack, you have some Arndst on your shoulder."

I don't think Sawyer knows about Walt's powers, I think it was just a little nod from the writers. It was on the raft, talking about the transmitter I think.

And Arnzt was surprising - according to the buzz he was going to be a new semi-regular.

I wasn't surprised by the hatch not revealing anything, but it gives us a whole new place to explore next season.

And could the Others be from the Black Rock, the island gives you immortality maybe?

What still hasn't been answer is why lock was paralysed..........i mean he could walk after the operation so what paralysed him? :dunno :bang

All said & done........what a fantastic show & roll on season 2.

Anyone else notice the kid sat on seat 8 on the plane, the plane was at gate 23 at the airport & Hurley had to buy 2 seats?

You know, I haven't seen one episode of Lost. I wanted to start from the first episode, but missed it, and never had a chance to catch up.

Hopefully, they will release it on DVD, and I can pick that up and watch it then.

That, and Desperate Housewives. Teri Hatcher, and Eva Longoria... :drool

From what I've read is the numbers Hurley played tie into all the characters some how. Kind of like how they all have some interaction in each others lives.

Agent as far as I know they are supposed to be putting the first season out on DVD.

Yeah, they do with even the worst shows so one of the best IMO has to have one. This is one show I'll buy on DVD.

It's released on dvd 6th September on a 7 disc set.

LOST DVD LINK

B00005JNOG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back