Have any of you said 'lol' in a real life conversation?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean actually say the letter LOL...?

dear God no... :(

and i'd probably smack someone who did... LOL... :D

I have had trouble minding myself not to say that yes... how geeky can you get :banana

I have heard someone say "BRB". They did so with sarcasm and were fully aware of what they were doing, but they DID say it!

lol, im gonna make it my objective to at some point today say lol, brb, and l8er all in one sentence!

And I never did say any of those after all!

Hmm I'm in a bringing my old threads back to the top kind of mood.

I think I've said lol once or twice. not the letters "ellowell" thus, but "Lol!"
no
I think when I've said that aloud, I've shuddered, laughed and rolled eyes at myself.

But the REALLY bizarre thing is when I've said other things that are more uncommon.. "ZeDoL" (my own years-old unknown-to-this-board expression) and "asdf". I know I've said "asdf" before but I can't remember if I've ever said it accidently, within proper context. The proper context would be of course some frustrating and annoying, but trivial situation. I have said it alloud to people just to explain how I'd pronounce it.. something like "AZ-dif" asdf. Woo.

Now I"m going to go away since I've given out way too much info. Bye! :lurk

Back