Who should follow GG's Boba statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

I am hoping for any of the following candidates:

General Grievous
Anakin (Mustafar)
Darth Sidious
Stormtrooper
Battle Droid
:rock

Any of those would be a good choice, but I thought you were done with GG statues?

re

In essence, El, I am...but 1 or 2 won't hurt my wallet. :p

Put it this way, if SSC came out with art prints...that would suit me just fine. I am still indecisive about those Coruscant giclees.

Well, all that remains of my GG collection are the maquettes (they're staying put) and the Dewback statue, which I was prepared to trade for the SDCC Luke exclusive, but now that's remaining behind glass as well. I still have the biker scout on order along with the maquettes planned for release later this year...oh, and the Yoda bust...but that's it. I am tempted by statues of the main protagonists, but as yet I've not committed to buying them...not even Vader...though I am seriously tempted.

I would like to see Grievous emerge as a statue.

Re: re

GG is gonna do Boba Fett? Thats cool. I may get that but I may wait till Maul comes out and those choices you listed would be must haves on a couple.

re

That's the rumour, Josh. :rock I think Commander Cody would be a popular choice, particularly if he had interchangeable heads. :drool

Thats cool then I'd really have to consider him. Commander Cody I'd like to get also. I'm really looking forward to Maul and Grievous if they do him.

I don't buy GG statues, but if they did Commander Cody I'd be all OVER that.:drool

I hope that SS does some Ep. 3 clones with different color exclusives.

Can you imagine a SS Ep. 2 Clone, Ep. 3 Clone, and Ep. 4 Stormtrooper all standing in a row on the same shelf? It would be amazing to say the least.

The Ep. 3 clones are part of the reason I loved ROTS so much. I liked the helmet designs even better than the original stormtroopers, which I didn't think would be possible.

I've got the MR shock troop helm coming in July.:drool

re

Can you imagine a SS Ep. 2 Clone, Ep. 3 Clone, and Ep. 4 Stormtrooper all standing in a row on the same shelf? It would be amazing to say the least.

I know GG is slow to release stuff, but if what you're fantasising about comes to fruition...I think many would go ape, including moi!!!!:thud :drool

re

:doh Must pay closer attention in future. :rolleyes

SS or GG, I'd still love to see a trio of troopers! :rock

I'd like to see something that noone has done... like say a
LUKE JEDI... BABY!!!!!!!!!
Luke-before-Jabba.jpg

How sweet would that be next to an Anakin from this scene:
011lx.jpg

It'd be father & son in the prime of their lives!
HOT D@MN!

*ss*

LUKE JEDI... BABY!!!!!!!!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin

I read your post really fast, and thought it said "Baby Luke Jedi":lol

As in the baby that Obi-Wan carries.

Yeah, I'd like some EP3 Clone figure with the different colors. That to me is cool despite the fact they are bascailly the same looking piece.

I agree that would look so cool having Anaking with the hood up and Jedi Luke together!:thud

re

That to me is cool despite the fact they are bascailly the same looking piece.

I can't see SS making variations by the bucket load, if at all, but GG might (their clonetroopers set the ball rolling for that)...but they may have subtle differences e.g. Commander Appo and Cody are different. A shock trooper is different to a BARC troop or an AT-AE gunner. I would like to see Oddball though. :rock

Half a dozen different ones (statues) would suit me. :p

Yeah, I meant more GG than SS with the clone troopers. Oh yeah for sure there are differences which is something I like with the Hasbro ROTS figures as far as CT go. For me right now GG is more affordable with SW items than SS though I will have some of both.

I 'd like to see a human statue coming next. GG is the best company for capturing human likeness with their 3d laser scan technology, that a Jedi like Mace Windu, Obi Wan or Anakin would be some great choices. Add great human likeness to dynamic poses and you have a winner.

Back