Tays Photoshop Creations!!. No requests in here please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tays Photoshop Creations!!. Update : Matrix image montage.

Well guys after making the sig thread I figured I would show you guys some of my other work that I do. First up is something that took me two days but about 2 hours work ( I could do it alot faster now as this was the learning process ).
First with my cousin I got him to take .. lets say a cool gangsta pose of me against a white wall. :naughty
With the wall being white this made it easier for me to be cut out. I then made myself into a cartoon which took a while and a lot of meesing around with different things. I then made a background from scratch with the custom shape tool and the gradient background which I am very happy with.
I then merged the two together and used two different pictures of rust making them barely visible to create a nice texture. Then to finish it off I added my name in a graffiti font and put it in a stylish pose above my shoulder.
Let e know what you guys think , its only practice remember. :D

cartoontaycopy.jpg
:D

Last edited:
Looking good, Tay!

One suggestion: As the subject of the piece, you should be the most important element, but the background overwhelms you. I'd crop some of the background out or enlarge your figure to improve the portrait.

Just my two cents. :) Let's see more!

Looking good, Tay!

One suggestion: As the subject of the piece, you should be the most important element, but the background overwhelms you. I'd crop some of the background out or enlarge your figure to improve the portrait.

Just my two cents. :) Let's see more!

thanks man , great to have a comment from the king of photoshop !. :bow:D
I will try that out later on man , thanks alot.
Tay.

Could be a nice Avatar option as well for you.

You could just bring some more color(s) in beaming around the head, and you should get a similar "desired" effect.

Personally...I like the original composition.

Well I have been waay busy !.
Someone kept sending me messages saying I was online and I do leave my computer online alot so I'm not ignoring you guys. I have been extremely busy seriously.
I managed to get this done which is for a small college project. I have too make about 5 random photoshop format images to present. I have them saved in photoshop format but figured I would show them to you guys in jpeg.
I will get all the sig requests done.
I guess this is sorta my tribute to Heath too. R.I.P pal , an amazing actor.
Can't wait to see the dark knight !! :rock
whysoseriouscopy.jpg

just finshed this up .
Stan Winston is a big inspiration to me but even with his recent passing definitely shocking and saddening me this will never change.
He has brought us some of cinemas most amazing creatures , robots and even toys that talk !.
R.I.P Stan , you were a great great man !. :)

stanwinstonwallpaper.jpg

just finshed this up .
Stan Winston is a big inspiration to me but even with his recent passing definitely shocking and saddening me this will never change.
He has brought us some of cinemas most amazing creatures , robots and even toys that talk !.
R.I.P Stan , you were a great great man !. :)

stanwinstonwallpaper.jpg

there you go lil. brother that looks awsome..........

Nice work Tay. Keep them comin!!!:D

will do my friend !.
You should like my future stuff hopefully , Rambo is up next !. :D

Ok , I have loved the Matrix trilogy and have always wanted to make a signature tribute image for it. I have actually been doing this for months slowly but surely and managed to get it finished to night. Its the oe I have spent the most time on ever. I think it actually took about 5 hours. Now I know it could of been done in myabe even half an hour but I changed so many things until it was just right in my eyes. I am very happy with this one.
I call it... :D

" THE ONE "

thematrixbanner.jpg

Hpe you guys like it !. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed and appreciated !. I am taking this and a few other things to an interview soon to try and get on a computer course for something else I want to learn. Hopefully they will like this and some more stuff off of other programmes.

Back