• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Christian Bale Pre-Order Thread....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay guys, things have been worked out and I'll be shipping the sculpt back to Andy to start working on it soon. The pricing will be as follows....

1 head will be $30
*requires a $15 deposit to reserve a copy with balance due before shipping*

2 heads will be $50
*requires a $25 deposit to reserve two copies with balance due before shipping*

Shipping will be a flat rate of $5 regardless of location in the U.S. this will include priority mail with a delivery confirmation. Shipping overseas will be determined by your location.

You can pay the entire amount now, or just the deposit, it's up to you.

I will ship the sculpt wherever you'd like, however, if you've worked something out with a painter to paint your sculpt for you and have me ship to them, once it leaves my hands, it's between you and your painter.

This will be a small run and because I'm not doing the casting, once it's
closed, it's closed.

My paypal is CLOSED please include the following info...

Subject: Christian Bale Sculpt (insert board name)
Notes: Specify any special shipping instructions.

If you want to buy one and work out the shipping details or anything else between now and the time the castings are complete I can be pm'd here or emailed at [email protected]. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions in the Bale sculpt thread under the general section, please keep this for orders only.

EDIT:Thanks all, and please when posting in here post how many you've ordered so I can total them up in here as opposed to trying to click through all the paypal stuff. Thanks!

Last edited:
Awesome. Payment sent, and thanks for this opportunity, Wofford!

EDIT: 2 heads

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't log into my PayPal account here at the office, but as soon as I get home tonight, payment will be sent for 1 head.

Thanks all, and please when posting in here post how many you've ordered so I can total them up in here as opposed to trying to click through all the paypal stuff. Thanks!

Hi. I've sent the full amount of $100 for a total of 4 heads.

a million thanks,
James.

Just want to extend my thanks again. Really appreciate your kind gesture :)

james.

weee! thank you Wofford! and Andy too of course! i really should get more than 1, but i think one'll be enough for now and it'll leave more open for others. sending Paypal deposit in a few minutes.

Back