Tays Tomb of Terror !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well , I'm changing this room around completely within the next few months so before I do I figured I would show you guys how the collection currently looks.
I've had a few bits since I took these but what the hell .
DSC01547.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01524.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01521.jpg

More..

I will be modifying this room immensely.
Detolfs will be going straight across this whole side of the wall with a pf on top of every one. There is currently a carpet in here which at first I like but for some reason I hate now.
I will probably put wood floor down with my dad and paint the walls a white or cream color ( after getting all that damn blu tack off ! ). I will update you guys on everything because I want before and after / process pics anyway. Thanks.

Tay

nice collection! Love that facehugger bust and palisades alien warrior (have it too :) )
I will be following this thread!

nice collection! Love that facehugger bust and palisades alien warrior (have it too :) )
I will be following this thread!

thanks man , I hate the rooms look right now. With these cabinet things I feel like I'm in a warehouse and the room is really not big enough for them.
With a shelving unit in the middle and 3 detolfs on either side I think it should look alot better. :D

Sweet collection Tay!! I know the feeling of wanting to have a good display area and I want to change the paint in my room too, but I have only lived in my place for a year & a half so far.

good ++++, Tay!!

i spy with my little eye a 360 controller. you should get Gears and play it with us...we like chainsawing peeps in half! :cut :D

Cool Collection, I like the Super large Abe, When your done your Display room is gonna look great, How many Detolf are we talking about?

well I was actually thinking 3 on either side of a shelving unit but I'm definetley gonna have to take some measurements first.
Thanks for the comments.

Tay! That Aliens warrior totally RULES!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!
I haven't seen it before. The best sculpt I've seen of that version.
Great collection by the way!

Tay! That Aliens warrior totally RULES!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!
I haven't seen it before. The best sculpt I've seen of that version.
Great collection by the way!

thanks man !!.
I presume you mean the palisades one. Yep its great and I got it real cheap too.
:D

Great collection, i like the hellboy with full on horns.....excellent.....and of course the aliens, preds and uscm........

The detolfs work well having just used them in my space.

awsome.

Great collection, i like the hellboy with full on horns.....excellent.....and of course the aliens, preds and uscm........

The detolfs work well having just used them in my space.

awsome.

yeah dude , I' still playing around with ideas but I'm hoping it will look awesome.

Back