Custom TOD Indy in White Tux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that by Sovereign Studios? The sculpt work kind of looks like Shawns... its pretty nice, but of course the price is waaaay out of my league.

Guess not, just noticed the name of the maker is Chris... btw, I can really see the Ford likeness in this angle:

0352_1.JPG

I contacted Chris about it and he said he's not sure who did the original sculpt but he reworked the hair and nose. Whatever he did really works.
His son is having some expensive health issues so he just put it out there at that price to see what happens.

The sculpt originally came from Arnie Kim. He sanded down the facial hair and looks like he added some hair to the top.

Is Chris a boardmember, or a customizer we know? Or did you just contact him through the listing... sorry to be nosey, just wasn't sure if it was someone from here.

Is Chris a boardmember, or a customizer we know? Or did you just contact him through the listing... sorry to be nosey, just wasn't sure if it was someone from here.

I just contacted him thru ebay to compliment him on his custom. As far as I know he isn't a member here.

Paint looks very caked on to me and not done very well. Looks like a good job on the tux. Not impressed with "custom made stand" being no more than a printed sticker on a SSC stand.

Back