What have I done?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doesitmatter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maybe it was Toy Fair, maybe it's the wait for Indiana Jones, maybe it's the tax refund or the fact that I haven't had a Sideshow in a while but in the last month I got:

Medicom Clone Trooper
Mace Windu
Sith Anakin
Plo Koon
VCD Yoda

and non Star Wars

T-800
Aragorn exclusive

Granted I got these on ebay for INCREDIBLE deals but it's still more than I've ever gotten at once. And I'm still eying Bespin Luke and Palpatine!

Hopefully when these show up I'll be good for a LONG time. At least until Frodo, Sam, Indy, Gandalf and Clone Obi show up. :duh

HEH, it happes to us all mate, we all go a little crazy at one point or another, the best thing to do, is to come to your senses as soon as possible, and set some limits :)
I'm still paying off my credit cards from last year. And once it's good, then I'm switching over to a pre-paid card for my sideshow stuff.

I am in the beginning stages of building the Aliens and Predators from Hot Toys. Like right now I have Ripley, Loader and Ripley, and the Brown Alien (non-exclusive), And I have the other Brown Alien (exclusive) and Hudson wait-listed. And I am seriously thinking about picking EVERYTHING else up over about the next month. Except Hicks...No way that figure is worth a grand...unless it was made of solid gold.

But I have to get the other Marines at the very least. I want to set up a scene with them.

Everyone goes through splurges. My last one was a few months ago when I got the Alien, Aliens, and Alien 3 maquettes within the course of two weeks.

To note, all three fit perfectly inside one detolf space if you're concerned about room.

i went through the same phase this month. I got:

RAH Light
RAH Misa
Wolverine Comiquette Excl.
Star Craft Tychus
2 Troll bust

Where are you located? Becuase if you're UK or know anyone there, www.play.com have them in stock...

£22.99 for mine...fantastic...

Now you see,

you shouldnt have posted that

I rarely go looking on play for figures

someone posted about the discount they had on a few months ago

I walk away with a slave leia GG statue (admitedlly a great price)

but tonight cause you posted I looked on there

I ended up buying Bespin luke which is wrong for a few reasons

I wasnt that interested in Bespin Luke to start I flipped Yavin Luke, have Jedi, and got farm boy on order, so I dont need another Luke

Ive got no where to display him he's gonna end up in his box in the garage with 5 other SS figures already in there

So you, you . . . .. *&%^.. . I blame you for a £25 purchase this evening that I neither need or particularily want

just bought it as I thought it was a decent price :rolleyes:

Plo Koon, Mace and Sith Anakin showed up today! Here's a quick pic:

Sideshow2.jpg

Annoying thing about Anakin (besides the loose arm). His lightsaber broke right at the blade! I'm gluing it but also deciding whether to leave him in this pose or borrow a lightsaber from Plo Koon or the eventual Bespin Luke.

The last two showed up yesterday! Here's a final SW pic:

Sideshow3001.jpg

Great deals all around but I may sell the Clone Trooper and Plo Koon. Just too much at once.

Had a burst this month too...got :

Medi Clone Trooper
All of the MR replica clone/stormtrooper helmets
30 Lego Clonetroopers
Lego Clone Speederbike set
Lego ATST
MR Stormtrroper helmet full scale
Durge framed character key
+ errr.....The Beat Street soundtrack 1+2 on CD which I'm most chuffed about!!

Not all of them...just the Clone and Stormtrooper scaled ones. Think I got 'em all - anyone have a list of all the ones they produced?? I have..
Stormtrooper
Shadow Stormtrooper
Commander Gree
Clonetrooper
Shocktrooper
501st Trooper
Utapau Trooper (Razors Edge Exclusive)

Can't wait for my Beat Street CD to arrive!! 'Ho Ho Ho.....open up your door!'

I have also been on a bit of buying spree lately. Not counting the pre-orders, here is my purchase list for the past 2 months:

Star Wars
SS 1:6 Mace Windu (Exclusive)
SS 1:6 Qui-Gon Jinn (Exclusive)
SS 1:6 Bespin Luke
Medicom 1:6 Boba Fett
Hasbro 3-3/4" AT-AP Walker
Hasbro 3-3/4" Basic Figures X 36 pc

LOTR
SS 1:6 Legolas

Marvel
SS Black-Suit Spiderman Bust

Aliens/Predators