Gears Tournament, this week's scheduling poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When can you play this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
okay, as stated in the Tourney thread, i am going to make one more attempt to schedule the next round.

you know the drill...vote for the days you can play. also, if there are certain times you aren't available during the days you can play, please post in this thread and let me know.

and if anyone reads this before the poll is up (as it does take some time to type)..."Patience, young padawan."

Nick, Anders, and Jen... VOTE IN THIS POLL!

Anders, you rock it pretty much every night with the regulars, so :rock to you.

Nick, you also rock it most nights. Just don't show up after going to Cheesecake Factory and TGI Fridays.

Jen, quit your job, play in the tourney, then move here so Loki will be happy and we can stop hearing all this mushy crap.

The end.

Tomorrow and Saturday evening aren't good for me. Any other day/time is fine.

Nick, Anders, and Jen... VOTE IN THIS POLL!

Anders, you rock it pretty much every night with the regulars, so :rock to you.

Nick, you also rock it most nights. Just don't show up after going to Cheesecake Factory and TGI Fridays.

Jen, quit your job, play in the tourney, then move here so Loki will be happy and we can stop hearing all this mushy crap.

The end.

And a :rock to you too. And to everyone who doesnt vote or give the tourney a chance...

9097familyguystewieyousuckpost.jpg

:D

I'll vote after tonight. The Caps game tonight is HUGE. If they win I have to check the weekend schedule. If they lose ( THEY BETTER NOT ) then they are pretty much out of it and I'll play whenever.

I have not played Gears in 3 weeks. I am sure I'll be great.......haha

I'll vote after tonight. The Caps game tonight is HUGE. If they win I have to check the weekend schedule. If they lose ( THEY BETTER NOT ) then they are pretty much out of it and I'll play whenever.

I have not played Gears in 3 weeks. I am sure I'll be great.......haha

i heard from Kain that your team was out due to Pitu's disc being broken and Dunedain not responding.

would you and Kain still want to play if any of the other teams only have 3 players?

Doesn't matter. We still only have two since SOMEONE broke a disc and SOMEONE else won't respond. I'd play with 3 if we get Rabid :lol

You should probably just replace me in the tourney. I'm busy all this weekend, which is a when I can usually play.

I can play Thursday evening 6pm Pacific time, Friday evening, Saturday day, Saturday evening, and Sunday evening after 7pm Pacific time. :D :D

Looking forward to hopefully playing your team Kit so I can kick your ass. :)

I can play Thursday evening 6pm Pacific time, Friday evening, Saturday day, Saturday evening, and Sunday evening after 7pm Pacific time. :D :D

Looking forward to hopefully playing your team Kit so I can kick your ass. :)

You probably will. I have not touched this game in 3 weeks.

Back