Zelda trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think meh even encompasses it... that looks so incredibly bad, that it could turn out to be awesome.

I mean, it looks like something you'd see on the SciFi network, but (maybe) better special effects. And Ganondorf looks sooo weak, its like they had no idea what they were doing (and a tiny ass budget) but went ahead and made it anyway.

Man, this will be a magical crapfest :rock

OMFG!!!!! This is gonna be so terrible and I'll still see it like 10 times in the theater.

I was working on a script for a Zelda movie based on Ocarina of Time a few years ago. I guess they liked my idea :eek:

Well there ya go... all your hard work has paid off with an unexplainably horrible film :rotfl

Its fake, aka April fools, notice in the end it says an 2008 IGN ENTERTAINMENT, and in the beginning it says IGN PRESENTS. Hints giving it away that it is fake. But if anything is could just be a mini fan made movie by IGN.....but nothing to hit the big screen. So it may be a online film, thats it.

Really, wow thats a pretty elaborate fake... But that would explain its extreme crappyness.

If that's an April Fools Joke, kudos. That is one hell of a prank. A ton of work went into that.

Notice the release date is also April Fools of next year. :monkey2

The only thing that I still question though is that Rainfall is an actual company... seems they wouldn't have put that much work into something just for a joke?!?

But if so... that is a pretty f'n impressive level of dedication to a joke :lecture

The more I watch this and the other Rainfall things, the more I'm starting to believe...

:google:google:google

The footage looks similar to a fan film that was floating around the net....the backgrounds could be easily green screened in, basic Pinnacle software will do that and the monsters are obviously added in. It didn't help that Link was like 30 and Zelda looked like a Hermaphidite. Trust me if it were real it would have been announced long ago with more than no names attached....I mean look at all the hoopla Nintendo did for Super Mario Brothers and that blew Blue Whale.

Don't worry, this will never be a full feature. It's just a fan-film along the lines of World's Finest and Robin. My buddy makes some of these and they are fun to see. My buddy makes some here https://www.batinthesun.com/ and it's fun for beginning filmmakers.

This zelda seems to be based on Ocarina of Time (with the hero of time mentioned more than once) and I didn't think it was Uwe Boll terrible. I think that story, if done correctly with a big budget, could be made into a BADASS movie.

Don't worry, this will never be a full feature. It's just a fan-film along the lines of World's Finest and Robin. My buddy makes some of these and they are fun to see. My buddy makes some here https://www.batinthesun.com/ and it's fun for beginning filmmakers.

This zelda seems to be based on Ocarina of Time (with the hero of time mentioned more than once) and I didn't think it was Uwe Boll terrible. I think that story, if done correctly with a big budget, could be made into a BADASS movie.

Me too. But Nintendo didn't think so when I contacted them :monkey2

even given it's apparent quality, they must have spent at least $10k to make it.

imagine what they could do with a Hollywood budget. :google

Back