• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Alien Warrior 1:1 for £1500 / $3000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
As in title, I wont bore you with a sob story on why I want it but I fortunately have a £1500 budget for this puppy which is $3000 for anyone in the US. Please PM or just reply. Thank you so much in advance.

PS Please don't rip into me for yet another alien thread! :peace

We can negotiate! :cool:

It really depends where you are in the world as shipping from the USA can be as much as $700 via UPS and then there is Customs to pay as well as Value Added Tax.

I don't have one, but I was just curious since I know the shipping is crazy.

I don't have one, but I was just curious since I know the shipping is crazy.

I got all excited there! :monkey5

There was one on eBay for $3500 which remains unsold but when you add the $700 shipping plus 6% customs (minimum) and 17.5% VAT you are looking at $5000!

That is just rediculous! So I am holding out for someone who can help me out!

Hi sorry mixing in your thread but im looking for one too so if you already got one and get offered an other kindly let me know thanks claude :)

Hi sorry mixing in your thread but im looking for one too so if you already got one and get offered an other kindly let me know thanks claude :)

It is tough isnt it! :banghead I have no offers yet, I think it is almost impossible to score one in Europe. However I thought that about the Predator bust and he sits proudly by my TV! Good luck!

I create life-sized busts of any/all characters, if interested I could sculpt the bust for you to your liking. Check out my gallery here https://gothamenterprises.net

You're going to sculpt this for them? Really?

2922_press02-001.jpg

Back