Gentle Giant CIII Sandtrooper - Anybody Lucky Yesterday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

achteel

GG sold a few hundred CIII Exclusive Sandtroopers to the collectors club members on their website yesterday. I tried and tried and tried, but between site crashes and PC issues, I missed out. Was anyone lucky enough to get one?

Oh, BTW everyone welcome back to the empty SW board.

Ahhhh, a fresh start.:banana

I got as far as the checkout when the site crashed and after that was never able to get passed the add to cart screen. So I missed out >:

Yeah, it was nuts.:bonk :bonk :bonk
I gotta be honest, I already have one, thanks to a friend who attended CIII, but I was trying to get another for my collection. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I was lucky enough to get one as well. I started right at 9:00 and after an hour and a half of 30 sec refreshes, I got it. It was alot of work and I was relieved not to have to resort to the auction site!

I did not get one and I tried I tried I even tried some more but no. Heck I even tried today and its still broken.

I tried until it was sold out with no luck. F-ing bites too, it took up my entire morning.

Jesse

Same here. I tried and tried right from the start but couldn't get through :bang :bang :bang :bang

I tried and tried but couldn't get through. I gave up and tried to order one 2.5 hours later, but it was already sold out. :sick

I didn't try and then I didn't try and then I didn't try. Should I have tried? :dance

I got stopped during checkout as well. After I clicked the last submit button, message said that item had sold out between the time I placed it in my cart and completed the checkout. I've never had that happen before, hopefully never will again.

Back