The Time is now...Hammerhead need a 1/6 figure now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, the time as come for the Hammer dude to have his own 1/6 figure by Sideshow....I know...Peoples have been asking for him for a long time now...but now that we know Sideshow can do obscur figure, just look at Obi Wan...The time as come for Hammerhead to be the next in the line...No collection can be complete without Hammerhead in it!!
Please Sideshow, make a Hammerhead ASAP!!

PS: I think people can see that I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY want a 1/6 Hammerhead !!!

hammer.gif

Well, the time as come for the Hammer dude to have his own 1/6 figure by Sideshow....I know...Peoples have been asking for him for a long time now...but now that we know Sideshow can do obscur figure, just look at Obi Wan...The time as come for Hammerhead to be the next in the line...No collection can be complete without Hammerhead in it!!

PS: I think people can see that I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY want a 1/6 Hammerhead !!!
Ha...ha..ha.... :censored:cut:thwak:moon

How about the guy in the space suit that introduced Obi-Wan and Chewie in ANH?
No wait how about the guy that get's tossed down Jabba's steps when Leia & Chewie come in!
COME ON SSC MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I will definitely buy one but not the Clone War version though.

We do need more scums!

I know why you want this fig Shai. It is part of one your ever expanding finger of doom experiments.

Back