I feel sorry for this guy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is a publicity stunt. This has this been an uban myth since I was a child and the disc jockey seems to like getting his name in the news.

ebay description

Re: Re: I feel sorry for this guy...

I agree with you smc100. What a stupid person this woman is, selling her own car. How is that going to help her situation, especially after the impending separation and subsequent divorce. I feel sorry for the both of them. One with no morals or self respect and the other with no brains, and now, no car either :lol . It could never have worked. What a stunt.

:lol :lol :lol

Good on ya girl, if true. Dunno why she would make it up though, if it was his car, and he had got a history of being a jerk with her.

Don't feel sorry for him at all. :thwak

Good for her! :rock

That guy sounds like a wanker. :p

Lemme look... no, can't find any... Nope, no sympathy for that guy here!

What a stupid person this woman is, selling her own car. How is that going to help her situation, especially after the impending separation and subsequent divorce.

I dont think she was stupid, the guy was stupid to place it in her name. With it being his pride and joy that was her way of getting revenge. I always wondered why Sterns wife stayed with him all those years the way he talked on the radio about her and other women.

Re: Re: I feel sorry for this guy?

They actually were able to sell that hunk of junk?? It was a setup...they were both in on it!

They both need to be prosecuted!!

:rollin

Back