Just got tickets for...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HighElven

Oasis!:banana
The first gig in Melbourne sold out in 30 mins so I got tickets to the second one. Theres no difference is there? Between 1st and 2nd gigs? IT is there last gig of the tour. Cant wait.:banana

The new one is defiently their best since Morning Glory, and I reckon it rivals Defiently Maybe. Only time will tell I guess.
I've seen the set list for the current American gigs and it looks awesome. Just hope they have a good support band. Please let it not be Dallas Crane, please be the Pictures or Jet (highly unlikely though).

I just saw Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson..... :hat

and Pitch will witness Spice Girls Reunion!!!

i dunno about spice girls but pink floyd are reuniting for this concert.....I'm giving them to my brother though a he's a massive pink Floyd fan.

re

Don't sell them on Ebay, Mark, unless you want a High Court Writ issued against you. :lol

Re: re

Sent a text message & they sent me a text message back about a week ago but I didn't wanna say anything b4 I got the ticket in my hand as all Brits know how unsafe & unsecure 1st class royal mail is!!! :lol :lol :lol

floyd for me will be the highlight of the gig,waters and gilmour togher again,cant wait,not got ticketd but might go there,cos a massive sound system being set up so prob hear it for miles around the park,good news is spite girls were told not wanted for gig,dont want pop @#%$ at this concert

It would be great to see Floyd, congrats.:toast But I don't think the line up is as good as last time though. we will see.

Back