Medicom Storm Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw this over on One Sixth Warriors, not bad. But the Vader figure should be taller then a Stormtrooper, and the Marmit Stormtrooper had this area covered, and it was sold at $100, the Medicom version should be about $160-200.

Old but i thought i'd bump it since the medicom Stormie is set to ship from SWS soon again and i found some cool pics.

medicom-stormtrooper001.jpg

medicom-stormtrooper002.jpg

medicom-stormtrooper006.jpg

medicom-stormtrooper008.jpg

RHA-Darth-Vader-ROTS-009.jpg

medicomstormtroopers.jpg

origROTJhelmetTE1.jpg

stormy4.jpg

stormtrooper002lv0.jpg

nice shots Kelly, we both got our stormies at the same time and I love mine too! such an awesome figure, that doesnt really look too much like a doll.

Very nice!! I do like Medicoms stuff because like SS their non-human figures really don't look like dolls. I'm tempted to get a Stormie but must hold off since I have the Clone and BHST on order plus will probably snag Boba. Now, if they would do a Sandtrooper I would grab one of those.

Boba Fett said:
I'm going to wait until SS comes out with something comparable.

I hope.

Be prepared for a long wait as if the current standard of the 1/6 Star Wars line is anything to go by,there's next to no chance of Sideshow making a Stormtrooper that's even close to the Medicom or Marmit ones.

bcm77 said:
Be prepared for a long wait as if the current standard of the 1/6 Star Wars line is anything to go by,there's next to no chance of Sideshow making a Stormtrooper that's even close to the Medicom or Marmit ones.

Says you. SS will have no problems matching what Medicoms done with any of their figures.

I like Medicoms stuff. They make a nice product. I've bought one item and have 3 more on the way. However, as I saw someone state in another thread if medicom fans are gonna be here telling us how much SS sucks then go to the Medicom board. People here are fans of SS stuff and can discuss things just fine about how good both companies are. I for one like both but you won't see me go to a Medicom Board and talk about how their Human pieces like their Luke Skywalker are not very good.

jlcmsu said:
Says you. SS will have no problems matching what Medicoms done with any of their figures.

I like Medicoms stuff. They make a nice product. I've bought one item and have 3 more on the way. However, as I saw someone state in another thread if medicom fans are gonna be here telling us how much SS sucks then go to the Medicom board. People here are fans of SS stuff and can discuss things just fine about how good both companies are. I for one like both but you won't see me go to a Medicom Board and talk about how their Human pieces like their Luke Skywalker are not very good.

Whatever :rolleyes:

Yes, it's true, Madicom has set the standard high for both the Stormtrooper and the Clonetrooper. I sincerely hope that SSC can match them. And keep the cost low of course!

bcm77 said:
That could be true, if SSC continues to put all their energy in $200 polystone thrones and things, in stead of figures... It's a nice throne for sure, but I feel SSC has missed the target a bit here; they've overdone it completely.

bcm77 said:

Sorry you have a problem with what I said. I didn't bite your head off and was cordual in my post. You can be a fan of both but just don't be a Medicom fan telling folks that like SS stuff how bad it sucks. I don't see the point of being on a board and doing that.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
That could be true, if SSC continues to put all their energy in $200 polystone thrones and things, in stead of figures... It's a nice throne for sure, but I feel SSC has missed the target a bit here; they've overdone it completely.

How does doing stuff like Jabba's throne have any effect on how good Stormies, Sandies, Clones, Vader, etc? It doesn't. How have they over done it? They did something as an accessory to a figure. If someone doesn't like it or feels its overdone skip it and move on.

jlcmsu said:
If someone doesn't like it or feels its overdone skip it and move on.

Yes, that was EXACTLY what I was waiting for: the good old 'if you don't like it, don't buy it' comment... So predictable you are!

But, hey! I do like it! And I ordered it too! I still feel it is waaaaaay to expensive, and that perhaps could have been avoided.

If I wouldn't care, I wouldn't even bother to comment.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, that was EXACTLY what I was waiting for: the good old 'if you don't like it, don't buy it' comment... So predictable you are!

Well, it's true. It's a simple fact of life. I don't see why people get so pissy over this comment. Save your money and energy for things you want to buy. Pretty simple.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
But, hey! I do like it! And I ordered it too! I still feel it is waaaaaay to expensive, and that perhaps could have been avoided.

Congrats! Have you seen it in person? For the size and detail in it I don't see how it could have been much cheaper.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
If I wouldn't care, I wouldn't even bother to comment.

Good 4 U

jlcmsu said:

Says you!

Nobody said **** josh about your beloved SS. RELAX!

Just cause some ppl don't think SS can compete or is gonna take forever to make one is no reason to freakout.CHRIST!

SS distributes medicom's so this place is just as much for them to talk about it as it is for you.Again nobody Said anything that wasn't somewhat true or speculation.'And now i'll try to throw another thread that you've derailed because OMG someone said something KINDA negative about SS

Last edited:
Back