Bronze Indiana Jones on Horse Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Up for pre-order

Bronze plated, edition size of 500 @ $249.99

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1219474;category_id=1209060

22015133kn7.jpg

What company is this?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it's GG. Looks cool, but I want to see a closeup with more detail.

So is it this statue, just with bronze plate?
gg_indy_stat_07.jpg

The MSRP for the regular version is $210, so this is $40 more but I assume that the regular version will have a larger edition size than just 500 pieces.

This is, hands down, the Indy piece to own. When the sculpt for this magnificent statue was unveiled last year, fans and collectors knew it was something special. Gentle Giant has now taken the artistry one step further with a shared exclusive bronze-plated edition -- that's bronze-plated, not bronze-finished -- elevating this collectible to a whole new level of desirability. By being plated in real bronze, each piece can take on an individual patina, which will only grow more beautiful with age. Stands 11 inches tall.

This bronze-plated edition will be limited to 500 pieces, so make sure you grab yours early.

As much as I can't stand Gentle Giant I have to give credit where it's due. The fact that this is actually bronze-plated (and not the cheesy & cheap "faux bronze" paint) definitely makes it tempting.

That's pretty awesome. Great price too considering we pay about that much just for the faux bronze paint from Sideshow's.

Thats true, a PF of Indy would definitely be cooler and have more of a presence than this piece.

The Premium Format will certainly be fantastic, but I saw the original sculpt of the Indy on Horse at SDCC last year, and it was stunning. If they haven't changed it since then, and it doesn't look like they have, the Bronze-plated version will be one of THE Indy pieces to get this year! In my opinion of course...

Back