New GBTv01 collection - world of PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtv01

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I finally did it, if you may remember that I used to have a 1/6th collection that I displayed with each movie poster...well...that collection is entirely sold off so I could move into the world of PF. :cool:

And am I glad I did, these pieces are from my some of fav movies of all time, I do not collect 'all' pieces from a series for example Star Wars, so I am not a 'completest', I pick one PF for each of my fav movies and go from there.

We have just moved into a new built house and I am currently working on the home theatre room downstairs where these PFs shall be placed with a corresponding poster (27 inches by 40 inches) in glass frames. The pedestals are made and just need to painted a matte black. For now they are displayed in my office till the theatre room is complete which I say will be August due to me getting married in June (funds are going towards that:D.)

Anyhow, enough chit chat and let me show the pics of PFs (Aragorn is pre ordered and Indy PF shall be added as well when released).

all.jpg

vader-1.jpg

obi.jpg

robo.jpg

ash-2.jpg

darkness.jpg

little black block that came on the foot pins I had autographed by Tim Curry :rock and shall be attaching to front of the pedestal.

alien-2.jpg

AWESOME COLLECTION MAN...THAT ALIEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL.:monkey2

Excellent looking collection. I've often considered selling off my 1/6 collection completely and moving solely into PFs.

If I could get at least retail for all of my figures I'd do it in a second but in reality selling on the secondary market some will sell and some will just sit there and I'll have a group of unwanted secondary tier figs. :lol

You're right - the PF line is probably the nicest line to collect - and the most expensive. But there're very good pieces!!!

Can't wait to see the compeleted set-up gbtv01 :)!, I hope to have the space to dedicate to a collecting room as well one day.

Excellent looking collection. I've often considered selling off my 1/6 collection completely and moving solely into PFs.

I'm pretty much at this point as well, I picked up 4 PF's already and a couple more 'must have' PF's are left but I now get more excited with the statues than the 1/6 scale figures. I think the only other 1/6 scale figure I really want and will buy now is a Vader, even that one I'm not as excited for as I was before getting into PF's.

Can't wait to see the compeleted set-up gbtv01 :)!, I hope to have the space to dedicate to a collecting room as well one day.

I'm pretty much at this point as well, I picked up 4 PF's already and a couple more 'must have' PF's are left but I now get more excited with the statues than the 1/6 scale figures. I think the only other 1/6 scale figure I really want and will buy now is a Vader, even that one I'm not as excited for as I was before getting into PF's.

Thanks man, I am eager to get the theatre room setup as well, everything comes in time :).

And once you go PF you never look back:D

Back