IndianaJonesShop Launches April 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
https://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20080325.html

And no, this isn't an April Fool's joke -- IndianaJonesShop.com, the new online store for all things Indy, will be offering scores of new exclusives and products when it opens its virtual doors in one week -- mark your calendars now!!!

Why, you ask, should you show up for IndianaJonesShop's grand opening? Because a bunch of limited exclusives will be posted on opening day, with 10% knocked off all products between 12:01 am EST and 8:59 pm EST! Not only that, there's a special gift with purchases over $100 while supplies last (more on that in a moment). But like all things Indy, you just gotta check out what's (literally) in-store for the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

While StarWarsShop has offered a limited selection of Indiana Jones wares over the past year, you've now got a retail destination for all things Indy -- no need to search through riff-raff to locate those Indy treasures!

IndianaJonesShop.com will be launching with over 100 products, adding new items every week. There's no doubt about it -- IndianaJonesShop is the new home of Indy products -- exclusives, vintage, new, and imported!

In addition to a 10% discount on all Indy products opening day, orders totaling $100 and over will receive a vintage issue of Marvel's original Indiana Jones comic book series for free. A fresh stash of these were recently discovered within Lucasfilm's own Licensing Archives, and were set aside exclusively for this launch event.

Here's a little bit of what you can expect to find when IndianaJonesShop launches April 1st:

Shared Exclusive Gentle Giant Bronze Indy on Horse Statue
Authentic vintage Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom 1984 theatrical posters (both the Style "A" and Style "B")
Exclusive Crystal Skull Theatrical Poster
Exclusive T-Shirts and Accessories
Shared Exclusive Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide Collectors Edition
LEGO Indiana Jones Sets
Full line of new Hasbro Indiana Jones action figures and toys
Kotobukiya Collectible ARTFX Statues
...and much, MUCH more!

Don't be counted a fool April 1st -- make sure your browser is locked to IndianaJonesShop.com anytime between 12:01 am EST and 8:59 pm EST to get the launch-day discount and free gift while supplies last!

20080325_1_sm.jpg

https://www.indianajonesshop.com/?rid=SWFEATURE11

So evidently they feel confident they can cram a lot of product down consumers throats for the long haul.

Curious. Do you think Hyperspace members will get their discount at Indyshop? I mean, it goes to same place!:D

I hope so. For once I'm glad Lucas is trying to be so brazen with things because I am looking forward to having some cool Indy Products.

I just want to know how much the Bronze Indy on horse will be... that is the only thing I'm really interested in, and the one thing I can't afford! :monkey2

So evidently they feel confident they can cram a lot of product down consumers throats for the long haul.

You're just realizing this now? The minute I heard a new Indy movie was coming I knew. The state of Star Wars collectibles over the last few years is rediculously over-saturated and it was only a matter of time before Lucasfilm killed another property...

:rotfl

Darth Waller, what were you thinking starting up an Indy thread??? Are you trying to take the food out of Irish's children's mouths?... This is his livelihood-- He MUST start Indy threads and only him...

There can be only one.:monkey3

:lol

My mistake was actually NOT creating a new thread for this a few days ago (and witness the usual +++++ing and moaning), instead posting it in the "Calendar" thread. I can't win for losing. :lol

You're just realizing this now? The minute I heard a new Indy movie was coming I knew. The state of Star Wars collectibles over the last few years is rediculously over-saturated and it was only a matter of time before Lucasfilm killed another property...

Oh I know, but I wasn't sure if a new Indy was enough to warrant a website... thats more long haul that slash and burn.

i wonder if their ordering system with suck as bad as sws?

Back