Still No Joe?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit I'm surprised as well. The very next newsletter will officially be Q2 and the first Joe is supposed to ship in Q3. I would have thought we'd have seen a preorder by now.

I want a JOE now!
I don't care if it's a JOE or Cobra!
Anything...come on SSC!
YO JOE!
COBRA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
:chew

My ++++ing anger knows no bounds with this. Especially since Irish has been saying that they've been working on it forever. Goddamn it. Son of a +++++! I can't believe another NL goes by without another Joe preview or announcement!!!
upset.gif
censored.gif

still looking for a 3rd quarter delivery though.
So a pre-order should be soon.
I kept thinking ever since we got the announcement that we would have gotten a sneak peek or a pre-order by now.
The Snake-Eyes movie picks are making it even worse.
I need the figure now.

Yeah, I'm surprised at the lack of news... anyone know how long between the announcment of SW 1/6 figures and the first pre-order?

Checkin out all the old pics is really makin me feel nostalgic and i know i'm gonna get into this line when i was trying to avoid it.

:eek:

I just hope they are worth it!!! I'd hate to be disapointed with my favorite childhood memories.

It's Carl's fault. :archer

:lol You might be right. They're punishing us ALL for my misdeeds. :angelsmil

Actually, methinks Hasbro just might want to unveil them at their big Joe Collectors Con in Dallas this June. :monkey3

But like you guys I want to see something officially shown NOW! :tap

My ++++ing anger knows no bounds with this. Especially since Irish has been saying that they've been working on it forever. Goddamn it. Son of a +++++! I can't believe another NL goes by without another Joe preview or announcement!!!
upset.gif
censored.gif

Lessons learned:

1) Don't put all your faith in message board rumors.

2) Even IF it's been in the works 'forever' that in no way means that anything is ready for debut immediately.

JOE is a brand new, high profile license for us - takes a bit of time to get all the myriad of details worked out with licensing, distribution, production, etc etc etc etc... and many other things that pop up when beginning a new license.

Remember Star Wars 12-inch? 5 months from announcement to debut. How about Indiana Jones? 7 months from announcement to debut. Both were in the works 'forever' as well. (These are just examples and in no way shape or form mean anything, other than... perfection takes patience and a willingness to adapt to new situations ;))

Hehehe....Dusty quoted my post.

Jeez....I posted that a while ago still no announcement? :D:monkey1

I understand that Dusty but the Star Wars or Indy Announcements didn't promise a Q3 release either did they?

Lessons learned:

1) Don't put all your faith in message board rumors.

2) Even IF it's been in the works 'forever' that in no way means that anything is ready for debut immediately.

JOE is a brand new, high profile license for us - takes a bit of time to get all the myriad of details worked out with licensing, distribution, production, etc etc etc etc... and many other things that pop up when beginning a new license.

Remember Star Wars 12-inch? 5 months from announcement to debut. How about Indiana Jones? 7 months from announcement to debut. Both were in the works 'forever' as well. (These are just examples and in no way shape or form mean anything, other than... perfection takes patience and a willingness to adapt to new situations ;))

So basically you are re-enforcing what I have always known. Irish is full of ^^^^. Thanks Dusty.

Maybe they're just waiting on me to make the announcement. :monkey3

KIDDING!!! My lips have been sealed shut.

Sideshow--->:thwak<---Irish

P.S. I never exactly said "forever", by the way. Just to clear that up. :p

Back