What part of Zombiegeddon do you feel you are the least prepared for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
A zombie inspired poll has popped up on the Front Page of the SSC site.....is there another DEAD figure on its way? Any predictions on what could come next?

I'm least ready for gathering supplies. I'm always ready for combat. Especially with my neighbors. And I don't care about identifying the dead...I plan on shooting everything.

I said other people! The dead are easy to kill (in small numbers) but the panicing neighbors would be the hardest part of it all!!!!

i feel im ready but the neighbors will probably pose a freakin' problem with the panicing and the running around and the screams of "OH GOD!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!:rolleyes: they had better get ready too cuz im not bailing their sorry asses out.

ca7c546ba312.jpg

What kind of robot? Is it like the Terminator or C-3PO? 'Cause if it's like C-3PO I can just knock it over and it won't be getting back up.

Well I figure once the robots become sentient they can build other robots the likes of which we have NEVER seen! And 2 words....robot rape!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Is it going to look like this? Because this thing scares me. It'll be a lot worst if it's a zombie looking to rape people. :monkey4

Is it going to look like this? Because this thing scares me. It'll be a lot worst if it's a zombie looking to rape people. :monkey4

I don't think it will look like that because now I've seen that and these robots will be the likes of something we've never seen. Rape zombies are still limited by human physiology whereas robots are not limited in any way(see Giant robo-genitals). Though rape zombies would stink for sure at least there wouldn't be any giant thrusting piston robot donglers.

I was least prepared for this...

3010_press03-001.jpg

:lecture Lonnie Speaks the truth. Maybe the poll is there way of toying with us.

HOLY CRAP!!! I JUST HAD A THOUGHT. THIS IS OUR LAST NEWSLETTER BEFORE APRIL FOOLS' DAY. MAYBE THIS IS THE JOKE FOR THIS YEAR (FINALLY A NON-STAR WARS ONE). ANY LUCK?

Anyway, I'm least prepaired to secure the house. Getting suppiles is a natural result of taking care of the neighbors, which is killing the dead, which is from identifying the dead. Securing the house prevents all of the above though. :confused:

...HOLY CRAP!!! I JUST HAD A THOUGHT. THIS IS OUR LAST NEWSLETTER BEFORE APRIL FOOLS' DAY. MAYBE THIS IS THE JOKE FOR THIS YEAR (FINALLY A NON-STAR WARS ONE). ANY LUCK?...

Man, I can only hope you are right!!!! That would be so cool... yet mean at the same time!!! :rotfl

Man, I can only hope you are right!!!! That would be so cool... yet mean at the same time!!! :rotfl

I know! But I double checked the newsletter and there is NOTHING else! It has to be THIS! Sideshow can't have forgotten an April Fool's Joke this year!

And it would be their way of getting back at our whining over poor paint jobs. :lol

Back