Endor Rebel helmet on Jedi Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crix

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been browsing through the threads trying to find a pic of Jedi Luke wearing one of the Endor Rebel helmets, but haven't had any luck. Do you know if the helmet can fit on a Jedi Luke head for an Endor Luke custom?

I can post a pic later but the helmet does fit on Luke with a bit of a push

The helmet that came with the Hasbro 12" Speeder Luke or Leia will fit on him and it's rather well done. I picked up the Speeder Luke cheap off Ebay to have the speeder, but the helmet and poncho go well on Jedi Luke as well.

Yes, (shameless plug for self) I actually have a set for sale incase anyone is interested, speederbike, helmet, and poncho, 30 plus actual shipping :)

Luke Waves Hand at lerath666 "you will buy Amir's Speeder, Helmet and Poncho"

Luke_Wearing_Poncho.jpg

The helmet that came with the Hasbro 12" Speeder Luke or Leia will fit on him and it's rather well done. I picked up the Speeder Luke cheap off Ebay to have the speeder, but the helmet and poncho go well on Jedi Luke as well.

Here's how I USED to have my Jedi Luke posed with the Leia speeder bike from Hasbro.

I can post a pic later but the helmet does fit on Luke with a bit of a push

But there's danger of wearing off the paint then, isn't there? I'm surprised Sideshow didn't make sure the Endor Rebel's helmets would fit perfectly on the Jedi Luke, for the people who were going to customize themselves an Endor Luke. Hmmm...perhaps it's all part of Hasbro's scheme...err....contract? :)

Luke Waves Hand at lerath666 "you will buy Amir's Speeder, Helmet and Poncho"

Luke_Wearing_Poncho.jpg

Is that an Ikea Detolf case? I'm wondering if the Hasbro 12" Speeder will somehow...someway...fit into one of the shelves of the Detolf? It looks too long though. :(

Is that an Ikea Detolf case? I'm wondering if the Hasbro 12" Speeder will somehow...someway...fit into one of the shelves of the Detolf? It looks too long though. :(

No, it's a custom display case.

I posted it on the first page on already :)

That's a pic of Luke wearing the Hasbro helmet.

I was asking if the Sideshow Endor Rebel helmet would fit on Luke.

I thought you meant that the Sideshow helmet would fit with a bit of a push. :)

By the way, you've got the wrong poncho on him. That's Leia's, which had more green on it and looks smaller. Luke's is the one that's wrapped up on the back of the Speeder bike.

That's a pic of Luke wearing the Hasbro helmet.

I was asking if the Sideshow Endor Rebel helmet would fit on Luke.

I thought you meant that the Sideshow helmet would fit with a bit of a push. :)

By the way, you've got the wrong poncho on him. That's Leia's, which had more green on it and looks smaller. Luke's is the one that's wrapped up on the back of the Speeder bike.

Yea, the SS helmet won't fit on Jedi Luke. Also while you're right it's the wrong poncho the correct one isn't on the speeder bike, it's just with the Luke/Speeder set. The rolled poncho does not have the correct cammo pattern that Luke's poncho has.

Sorry I thought you meant the Hasbro version, I did not read your post properly. Also yes ,that is Leia's poncho :)

Yea, the SS helmet won't fit on Jedi Luke. Also while you're right it's the wrong poncho the correct one isn't on the speeder bike, it's just with the Luke/Speeder set. The rolled poncho does not have the correct cammo pattern that Luke's poncho has.

Thanks for that little bit of info. I had heard the rolled up poncho was just like Luke's. Saved me from getting a Leia with Speederbike off of Ebay for nothing. :)

Thanks for that little bit of info. I had heard the rolled up poncho was just like Luke's. Saved me from getting a Leia with Speederbike off of Ebay for nothing. :)

No problem. They are very different indeed. The Luke poncho has the cammo patter with a hood while the speeder poncho is more akin to the ponch Luke had in ANH sans the stripe.

No problem. They are very different indeed. The Luke poncho has the cammo patter with a hood while the speeder poncho is more akin to the ponch Luke had in ANH sans the stripe.

I wonder what he'd look like with the hood up. Rebel Commando Jedi. :)

Back