• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

needed:HOT TOYS scar pred Ani-Com HONG KONG VARIANT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
im lookin for anyone that is willing to sell a scar predator, but the ani-com hong kong version. MIB would be preferred, but i might b interested in a loose as well, depends on price i guess. this is the last one that i need for my collection. i know people have this guy just sittin around in a closet or somethin.......happy home waiting

im lookin for anyone that is willing to sell a scar predator, but the ani-com hong kong version. MIB would be preferred, but i might b interested in a loose as well, depends on price i guess. this is the last one that i need for my collection. i know people have this guy just sittin around in a closet or somethin.......happy home waiting
AGAIN welcome to the board? pretty early to be trying to buy items. :confused: this is only your second post. how about an introduction? :D

im just a guy in cali lookin 2 complete my predator hot toys collection. i guess u can say i got addicted 2 these things...i guess pred things in general really. i think im just in a hurry 2 complete my collection so that i can stop lookin 4 this little guy and start saving my $ again.im really quite sick.lol

well this predator does not come cheap. the last one on ebay went for 700.00. there is one on ebay right now. its currently at 315.00.

im just a guy in cali lookin 2 complete my predator hot toys collection. i guess u can say i got addicted 2 these things...i guess pred things in general really. i think im just in a hurry 2 complete my collection so that i can stop lookin 4 this little guy and start saving my $ again.im really quite sick.lol

the addiction does not stop. :D if you got the $$$$ and your in a rush no problem :rolleyes: and by "sick" :confused: I'm a surviver of stage 3 lymphoma (6'4" and 136lbs at my worst :monkey2 post your photos if this is the ONLY one left to get. must be a great collection.

well....i dont have all of um, its just the last one i want for now. i have almost all the AVP preds including requiem, and i have the elder pred 2 as well.i have a couple 1:1 scale boi helmets as well...the avpr from sideshow one and the avp elder 2 pred helmet, so based on that il prolly get the avp elder eventually.

i am getting over 1,000 back in taxes...but yeah i actually put 700.00 max on that one and lost it for like 710.00, i would go for the current one on ebay, but the seller told me the box is pretty f'ed up with scratches, and im pretty picky. im not goin 2 spend 700.00 for a scratched up box!

trust me...im on ebay everyday lookin for this one, thats when i know im sick in the head, at the time i would have regreted spending 700 on a toy, but now im just crazy 4 it. but within certain limits

Last edited:
well....i dont have all of um, its just the last one i want for now. i have almost all the AVP preds including requiem, and i have the elder pred 2 as well.i have a couple 1:1 scale boi helmets as well...the avpr from sideshow one and the avp elder 2 pred helmet, so based on that il prolly get the avp elder eventually.

i am getting over 1,000 back in taxes...but yeah i actually put 700.00 max on that one and lost it for like 710.00, i would go for the current one on ebay, but the seller told me the box is pretty f'ed up with scratches, and im pretty picky. im not goin 2 spend 700.00 for a scratched up box!

trust me...im on ebay everyday lookin for this one, thats when i know im sick in the head, at the time i would have regreted spending 700 on a toy, but now im just crazy 4 it. but within certain limits

why do you care about the box? the figure is the most important thing.

idk...i may plan on keeping this guy in the box...but idk, i figure if i can get the current one on ebay for bout 500 or so, il prolly go 4 it since thats 200 less than the last one ended, scratched up box or not, that would b a good deal.

Maybe, because he's an in box collector....and the better condition of the box the more value. The box is important to me as well.

i have never seen a mint on mint box on these predators... the sleeves on these figures get scratched just by touching them..:rotfl:rotfl i really feel sorry for all you minty guys..:monkey5

i have never seen a mint on mint box on these predators... the sleeves on these figures get scratched just by touching them..:rotfl:rotfl i really feel sorry for all you minty guys..:monkey5

I guess you just have to look harder.....Feel sorry? I don't....I laugh all the way to the bank. :rotfl

BTW azurepred welcome and good luck on your search. I think searching for 'em is half the fun!

I guess you just have to look harder.....Feel sorry? I don't....I laugh all the way to the bank. :rotfl

BTW azurepred welcome and good luck on your search. I think searching for 'em is half the fun!

your probably biting your nails when ever you get a shipment in:rotfl

almost all of the boxes of my preds are in pretty damn good condition. i just got my wolf predator and the box is completely pristine and i plan on keeping it that way. these boxes are cooler than any other package a toy or model comes in. believe me, hot toys prices are also relfective of the boxes 2, not just the figure alone. even the boxes that r scratched r just little hairline ones.

imo the best looking hot toys pred to date.
Hope you find one. I would never pay that though..:monkey3
After all its just plastic...

which predator is this ?
I don't know this guy.

Is it also on Sideshows website ?

which predator is this ?
I don't know this guy.

Is it also on Sideshows website ?

hit up hottoys.com......yul c him up there.....i guess only 200 or so were made? i have prolly only seen 3 on ebay ever so far.

Back