Asajj contest on Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I forgot to enter in the "correct answer" the first time and can't re-enter. Wonderful.

thanks. that encouraged me to look again and i found it. i don't know how i missed it the first time since that page was one of the first i looked at.

Thanks for the heads up--- Home with the little one who's not feeling well so during her nap I was able to see the contest and enter. It'll be nice to win one cause then I can pose my Exc. with the other head...

Gah! The site is down over here...too many people in the contest methinks...

Unless there's a PPO today???

Gah! The site is down over here...too many people in the contest methinks...

Unless there's a PPO today???

The contest ended at 10 am (Pacific time) so it's been done for almost four hours now.

Anyone know if they'll be posting the winners anytime soon or if we'll have to wait until the newsletter tomorrow?

damn i missed it. SS actually offered me one of these damaged figures for a reduced price a couple weeks ago cuz i was still on the waitlist or something.

No. I still don't have a clue when the winners will be announced nor where to look when they are.

I'm guessing they'll announce them with the newsletter-- and I'm hoping that the odds are strong that everyone who's posted here will be successful.

Back